Store raid

Now watch hundreds of white people get on the ground to renounce their white priviledge.

These clowns will leave this place thinking they actually accomplished something. This is the real life equivalent of changing your profile picture on Facebook to support a cause.

Last edited:
So a basketball commentator got fired because when asked his opinon about BLM, he replied "ALL LIVES MATTER".

So basically by firing him they are saying he is wrong that NOT all lives matter ???? wtf lol

So a basketball commentator got fired because when asked his opinon about BLM, he replied "ALL LIVES MATTER".

So basically by firing him they are saying he is wrong that NOT all lives matter ???? wtf lol

https://wwos.nine.com.au/news/nba-a...The play-by-play announcer,Every Single One!"

This situation greatly fuels me to quit/close the remaining of my social media accounts.
Everyone with a black picture on their profile, or "BlackLivesMatter" caption is effectively insinuating a racist attack towards all the people that aren't black.

Regardless of the fact that I originally come from eastern Europe, I never had and don't have any segregative views between, whites, blacks, yellow or beige. We are all people. We all eat the same way, and we all shit the same way.
What's going on in the world right now, is sick.

Yeah, that was pretty fucked.

I never knew that "All lives mather" was supposed to be a knock on BLM. These guys need a thicker skin. In what kind of bizarro world is that statement more offensive than saying that "one race matters". It's why we have the charter of rights in Canada... Because everybody matters.

It's the correct answer.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/news/nba-a...The play-by-play announcer,Every Single One!"

This situation greatly fuels me to quit/close the remaining of my social media accounts.
Everyone with a black picture on their profile, or "BlackLivesMatter" caption is effectively insinuating a racist attack towards all the people that aren't black.

Regardless of the fact that I originally come from eastern Europe, I never had and don't have any segregative views between, whites, blacks, yellow or beige. We are all people. We all eat the same way, and we all shit the same way.
What's going on in the world right now, is sick.

Yeah, that was pretty fucked.

I never knew that "All lives mather" was supposed to be a knock on BLM. These guys need a thicker skin. In what kind of bizarro world is that statement more offensive than saying that "one race matters". It's why we have the charter of rights in Canada... Because everybody matters.

It's the correct answer.

Convenient that the post is completely devoid of context and details, you know just to make sure it fits the prevalent narrative around here.

He wasn't fired, he resigned but fair enough you could say he was forced to resign which is effectively a firing.

He didn't simply express his opinion as an answer to a question: it was in response to a player's tweet who the announcer has a heated history with and there is no love lost between them. So when the player sarcastically asks him what his thoughts on BLM are and he responds "all lives matter" maybe just maybe it's fair to see it as being antagonizing and not meant in the most generous way that it could be interpreted.

https://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/Kings-announcer-on-leave-after-tweeting-All-15311268.php

Convenient that the post is completely devoid of context and details, you know just to make sure it fits the prevalent narrative around here.

He wasn't fired, he resigned but fair enough you could say he was forced to resign which is effectively a firing.

He didn't simply express his opinion as an answer to a question: it was in response to a player's tweet who the announcer has a heated history with and there is no love lost between them. So when the player sarcastically asks him what his thoughts on BLM are and he responds "all lives matter" maybe just maybe it's fair to see it as being antagonizing and not meant in the most generous way that it could be interpreted.

https://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/Kings-announcer-on-leave-after-tweeting-All-15311268.php

He was fired from the radio show. It's litterally in the first phrase of the text.

And even with the context, he's not wrong in saying all lives matter.

The play-by-play announcer for NBA team Sacramento Kings has resigned from his job and was fired from his radio show for tweeting "All Lives Matter" amid the George Floyd protests.

So which part of this is counter to "grow a thicker skin"? He was placed on leave before he resigned, so yeah the writing was on the wall...

Context? Two dipshits arguing on the internet? We've all done that...

He didn't instigate and his response was factual. Now, he gets fucked because of "what I think he meant is" and that he was presumably "happy to take the bait".

That's some BS SJW drama.

Last edited:
So which part of this is counter to "grow a thicker skin"? He was placed on leave before he resigned, so yeah the writing was on the wall...

Context? Two dipshits arguing on the internet? We've all done that...

He didn't instigate and his response was factual. Now, he gets fucked because of "what I think he meant is" and that he was presumably "happy to take the bait".

That's some BS SJW drama.

If BLM is largely a protest to bring attention to the mistreatment of african-americans in the US that's gone on for centuries and continue to be ignored by many, when you finally find yourself in a moment where attention is being paid to the problem and a conversation is happening to say that "All lives matter" is just another way of sweeping the problem under the rug.

A crappy analogy: Someone is asked to give a eulogy and instead of speaking about the deceased they talk about the thousands every year that die of cancer.
Factual sure and not offensive on its own, but in the context maybe just maybe it is offensive if that happens to be someone you cared for?

If you look at BLM as just the culmination of ignoring black people and the problems they face, then responding to a statement about black lives mattering with an all lives matter comment is just the perpetuation of the problem.

If BLM is largely a protest to bring attention to the mistreatment of african-americans in the US that's gone on for centuries and continue to be ignored by many, when you finally find yourself in a moment where attention is being paid to the problem and a conversation is happening to say that "All lives matter" is just another way of sweeping the problem under the rug.

A crappy analogy: Someone is asked to give a eulogy and instead of speaking about the deceased they talk about the thousands every year that die of cancer.
Factual sure and not offensive on its own, but in the context maybe just maybe it is offensive if that happens to be someone you cared for?

If you look at BLM as just the culmination of ignoring black people and the problems they face, then responding to a statement about black lives mattering with an all lives matter comment is just the perpetuation of the problem.

I'll be straight honest with you, to me ANYONE using the afro/African American to describe someone borned in America is racist. Mr Floyd was a pure bred American, nothing less.

You're so deep down the rabbit hole you don't even know which way is up anymore....

Meanwhile Kaepernick is still black balled by the NFL and its ownership group for kneeling in protest for this exact issue, and anyone renouncing the treatment of Hong Kong by the CCP is kicked off internet platforms and is forced to publicly cow tow (hello NBA), but you really want to start perpetuating the silencing of dissenting and temporarily unpopular opinions on social matters?

I'll be straight honest with you, to me ANYONE using the afro/African American to describe someone borned in America is racist. Mr Floyd was a pure bred American, nothing less.

Part of the reason why no meaningful progress has been made is that many still refuse to even accept the fact that black americans face a completely different reality.

Do you recognize that as a group they face harsher sentencing/prison time than their white counterparts for the same crimes?
Do you recognize that as a whole although weed consumption is largely similar across ethnic groups blacks get charged with possession at a much higher rate?
Do you recognize that for years through redlining black applicants would be denied loans/mortgages/services although they were no riskier borrowers than white counterparts?

The list goes on and on and on through historical grievances, but that happened to all Americans right?

Part of the reason why no meaningful progress has been made is that many still refuse to even accept the fact that black americans face a completely different reality.

Do you recognize that as a group they face harsher sentencing/prison time than their white counterparts for the same crimes?
Do you recognize that as a whole although weed consumption is largely similar across ethnic groups blacks get charged with possession at a much higher rate?
Do you recognize that for years through redlining black applicants would be denied loans/mortgages/services although they were no riskier borrowers than white counterparts?

The list goes on and on and on through historical grievances, but that happened to all Americans right?
Don't you think it's time to move on ?

You're so deep down the rabbit hole you don't even know which way is up anymore....

Meanwhile Kaepernick is still black balled by the NFL and its ownership group for kneeling in protest for this exact issue, and anyone renouncing the treatment of Hong Kong by the CCP is kicked off internet platforms and is forced to publicly cow tow (hello NBA), but you really want to start perpetuating the silencing of dissenting and temporarily unpopular opinions on social matters?

Where did I say he should be silenced? I don't even consider his opinion "all lives matter" as dissenting nor contradictory/ necessarily in opposition of BLM, I was simply providing the perspective of those that would be critical of his response but I'll let you all get back to the regularly scheduled program: meme's, non-sensical post by kossak with a sprinkling of casual racism.

Toutes les vies comptent mais il y en a qui comptent + que d'autres.

Orwell avait dit dans La Ferme Animale, il y a 80ans.

Back