Store raid

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sSmjP_1598579210

He was a gud boi, just running home to fetch the officers some lemonade. People should peacefully riot in his honor :rolleyes:

Change the skin color and the statement above would cease to be a fictional joke.

Let me see your hands

Let me see your hands

pioouw
pioouw
pioouw
pioouw
pioouw
pioouw
pioouw
pioouw
pioouw

pioouw
pioouw
pioouw

He is down
pioouw pioouw
pioouw pioouw

Just to make sure

I AM NOT SAD THAT A FUCKING FASCIST DIED TONIGHT." - some overweight hoe
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1299956667287703553?s=09

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Elle est elle-même une fasciste, mais ça, elle a l'air de l'ignore très volontairement.

"I AM NOT SAD THAT A FUCKING FASCIST DIED TONIGHT.", en d'autres mots: "Je me fous de ceux qui n'ont pas la même opinion que la mienne meurent. Je vais mettre la main à la pâte s'il le faut. Ils le méritent."

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conflate

How am I mixing/fusing/confusing or combining the canadian and american situation? STI's comment was about and in relation to that a woman in Quebec, and clearly his comment was in relation to adaption to here. I responded to him and then I responded to your comment about genocide.

How am I linking the two?

Is responding to two different comments, in one reply without them being related too confusing for you?

How is BLM fight for their 14th amendment rights in the US related or should be compared to genocide on the African continent?

edit: i re-read your post and you were also responding to STI and his go back to africa and not a post that I thought you did, fair enough. my bad.
I just reread the messages before me and now I get yours.. yeah I didn't write the first post on that very particular subject, peace.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sSmjP_1598579210

He was a gud boi, just running home to fetch the officers some lemonade. People should peacefully riot in his honor :rolleyes:

Change the skin color and the statement above would cease to be a fictional joke.

Ce que je ne comprend pas c'est le besoin de vider les chargeurs de leurs armes sur le gars.
Au premier ou deuxième projectile le gars s'écroulait déjà, tu arrêtes là il me semble?!

Ce que je ne comprend pas c'est le besoin de vider les chargeurs de leurs armes sur le gars.
Au premier ou deuxième projectile le gars s'écroulait déjà, tu arrêtes là il me semble?!

Because they shoot center mass and unlike the movies, people don't die right away from a single bullet especially if it hits them right by the shoulder. It might make them stumble and then they shoot from the ground. Now imagine every cop there wants to go back home that night and they don't have time to communicate with their fellow officers, that's why there was a hail of bullets from practically every one of them.

Anyway, I posted it to show that this is not a racist thing, this is what happens when you don't obey orders as a criminal with a weapon. What's his name that was shot 7 times in the back is not because the cop was "racist", but because he was reaching for a knife after not listening to orders. He chose his fate, this is definitely not a case of a cop being the one who's wrong.

Inverses les races et t'as des émeutes et encore + de blancs qui se font agresser.

L'agresseur, ainsi que ceux qui filment, devraient être en dedans pour tentative de meurtre au premier degré.

reparations-white-people-political-cartoon.png

Yo what the f... imagine this was your father/uncle/brother? I'd make it my life mission to find this ape and rip him into pieces slowly every day. My blood's boiling...

looked like mostly peaceful, constitutionally protected freedom of speech.

Nietzsche would be pleased. (...) and even now too, man is more ape than any ape (...)

looked like mostly peaceful, constitutionally protected freedom of speech.

Nietzsche would be pleased. (...) and even now too, man is more ape than any ape (...)

I truly wonder what compels a human being to attack another one (especially an older one) unprovoked from the back? (unless something else was going on before the video)

I truly wonder what compels a human being to attack another one (especially an older one) unprovoked from the back? (unless something else was going on before the video)

We're pretty much hardwired for violence. Dipshit probably got a dopamine hit afterwards.
We like to pretend that we've risen beyond that, but that's mostly a lie. Beneath that civilized facade that we put on, a lot of humans are just ticking time bombs.

The defund the police crowd will see for themselves soon enough.

Last edited:
Back