Store raid

Cool
I don't thorough research with these videos btw. I recently discovered world of twitter and there are lot to see lol. I see it and I post it here. You MR detectives do the rest

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

They wuz Kangs N' shiiite.

Seriously I feel bad for the upstanding black members of society who get dragged down by association to these pavement apes. We will not evolve as a society until we leave behind those holding us back.

They wuz Kangs N' shiiite.

Seriously I feel bad for the upstanding black members of society who get dragged down by association to these pavement apes. We will not evolve as a society until we leave behind those holding us back.

There is still hope

We need more of these cool blacks

There is still hope
https://youtu.be/O9R-QnHqTsw

We need more of these cool blacks

Wow pure Chad.

I never cared:
- I never cared if you were “gay“ until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of our children.

- I never cared what colour you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.

- I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

- I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.

- I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder.

- I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.

- I never cared to if I owned a gun until you told me I wouldn’t be allowed to. (or take the ones I own legally)

Exactly.

If they were all educated like this, racism would be dead in less than a few years.

Respect the men and Critique the Ideology.

The left force us to respect all the ideology regardless what is it in the name of racist.
they are ready to destroy the life of men for it.

Le monde qui bloque des autoroutes c'est tellement la pire marde.... Faire chier le peuple pour que le peuple soit avec toi ?? Really ??

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

They need to be shown how deep the ocean floor is,
That better? Lol

Lol. I think it should be clarified that we probably all wouldn't actually do anything like that, and we strongly oppose anybody committing any act of harm upon them, however..... if somebody did snap and decided to do something horrendous, I don't think anybody sane would be sending their "thoughts and prayers" that's all.

Back