Store raid

I just feel bad for black people.
They are getting duped, used, and are constantly reminded that they are an inferior race in the society that need handicap and hand outs.
I know quite a bit of successful black people with good honest earning.

Hard work brings positive changes. Handouts keep you low and prevent changes. They want blacks to stay low and angry

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

They are getting duped, used, and are constantly reminded that they are an inferior race in the society that need handicap and hand outs.

Hard work brings positive changes. Handouts keep you low and prevent changes. They want blacks to stay low and angry

So what happens in countries where everyone is black and why aren't those countries as prosperous as any given "white" country? Blame the system? The Americans and the European oppression? What about the Russians?

Ask Tyson De Grasse Neil what he thinks of black oppression and remind yourself he is not a politician.

So what happens in countries where everyone is black and why aren't those countries as prosperous as any given "white" country? Blame the system? The Americans and the European oppression? What about the Russians?

Ask Tyson De Grasse Neil what he thinks of black oppression and remind yourself he is not a politician.

I don't know? Depends on the history of the country, politics, culture etc etc.? Color of your actual skin is probably the least important factor.

If you put white kid among those blacks in black country, the white kid will suffer same destiny as the rest of the blacks.
If the whole country is fucked then you are most likely fucked regardless of your color.
If country prosper but somehow you don't then the problem maybe your approach to success, not color of your skin.

Tyson is going along with the mass. Why would he get his career suicided by putting two bullets in the back of the head

I don't know? Depends on the history of the country, politics, culture etc etc.? Color of your actual skin is probably the least important factor.

If you put white kid among those blacks in black country, the white kid will suffer same destiny as the rest of the blacks.
If the whole country is fucked then you are most likely fucked regardless of your color.
If country prosper but somehow you don't then the problem maybe your approach to success, not color of your skin.

Tyson is going along with the mass. Why would he get his career suicided by putting two bullets in the back of the head

Tyson said he doesn't believe that poverty automatically = lack of opportunity and education. An opinion that Morgan Freeman has openly stated many times. Anyone that doesn't do the effort, will not succeed, black, white, yellow, brown, red, purple and green doesn't matter. Gender doesn't matter either, at least not in the western world.

That is why I refuse to put all black people in the same pot. The same way I refuse to label all Asians as bad drivers, Italians as mobsters, French as rude, and all the usual stereotypes.

So now They do the same with the domesticated white. Weak and always evil white.
I wonder who is behind this.

probably not the same group people get buy back when the British buy back the freedom of every salve of the empire.

what kind of people can make money with slavery and when slavery is abolished.
I wonder.

Tyson said he doesn't believe that poverty automatically = lack of opportunity and education. An opinion that Morgan Freeman has openly stated many times. Anyone that doesn't do the effort, will not succeed, black, white, yellow, brown, red, purple and green doesn't matter. Gender doesn't matter either, at least not in the western world.

That is why I refuse to put all black people in the same pot. The same way I refuse to label all Asians as bad drivers, Italians as mobsters, French as rude, and all the usual stereotypes.

I agree but your premise needs to be expanded. Stereotypes exist because enough of society recognizes a trend (positive or negative). It's not like people go around purposely trying to set up a stereotype, they just come into being when enough people recognize a pattern.

Let's take your example of bad Asian drivers. I've seen bad drivers of both sexes and of all ethnicities but if I had to place a bet on who was driving after watching a dash cam video of bad driving, I'd feel as if I'd have the highest probability of being right by saying a female asian driver. That is not racists or sexist despite these fucking politically correct zombies trying to claim it is.

In my books it only becomes racist when you can't acknowledge exceptions to the stereotype. A true racist/misogynist thinks that every single one of them, no matter what, cannot drive whereas a realist acknowledges individual exceptionalism but knows that on the overall that it's perhaps not their strong suit. You could extend this to the most derogatory viewpoint and it'd still apply. It's not truly racists so long as you provide the opportunity for an individual to supersede that stereotype.

An example of this would be white people can't jump. On the overall, very true and not racist but if you didn't allow a white guy to try out because you excluded him based on said stereotype, that's when it's racist.

nfl-vertical-leap.jpg

I agree but your premise needs to be expanded. Stereotypes exist because enough of society recognizes a trend (positive or negative). It's not like people go around purposely trying to set up a stereotype, they just come into being when enough people recognize a pattern.

Let's take your example of bad Asian drivers. I've seen bad drivers of both sexes and of all ethnicities but if I had to place a bet on who was driving after watching a dash cam video of bad driving, I'd feel as if I'd have the highest probability of being right by saying a female asian driver. That is not racists or sexist despite these fucking politically correct brainless zombies trying to claim it is.

Exact. Et quand un groupe qui représente moins de 7% de la population commet plus de 50% des meurtres et presque 60% des vols a main armé, normal que la police leur donne un plus d'attention. Ça veut pas dire que tout le monde dans ce groupe est un criminel...

Les asiatiques par opposition commettent 1% des meurtres. Alors la police leur donne un peu moins d'attention. Ils se plaignent pas non plus d'être victime de profilage, car ils ne le sont pas.

Ces stats sont américaines car au Canada on est ben trop politiquement correct pour avoir des chiffres comme ça.

Les chiffres parlent par eux même. Mais le monde est trop cave.

Lots of unemployed hippies and bored college kids trying their hands at urban camping for some catch all cause.

Their idea of "autonomous" is laughable. They're largely dependent on the goodwill and lack of fortitude of one of the most liberal city in the U.S.

Most of the info coming out of / about it is probably fake anyways. That post you've quoted was removed.
Actually that's what it is but include loc homeless and Karen's. My wife's cousin lives in Seattle and blames the local admin for letting things get this far. They have zero backbone

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Actually that's what it is but include loc homeless and Karen's. My wife's cousin lives in Seattle and blames the local admin for letting things get this far. They have zero backbone

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

zero backbone?

worst than that. Well domesticated castrated beyond believe.

Zero Backbone people could paid other to do the work.
but Domesticated will do a lot of effort to ruin the city.

If you're a non IT guy, reading this, you'll be like "What the fuck are they talking about?"

If you're an IT guy reading this, you'll be like "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!"
lrfguDY.jpg

YhMldiJ.jpg

0mJTxxj.jpg

Exact. Et quand un groupe qui représente moins de 7% de la population commet plus de 50% des meurtres et presque 60% des vols a main armé, normal que la police leur donne un plus d'attention. Ça veut pas dire que tout le monde dans ce groupe est un criminel...

Les asiatiques par opposition commettent 1% des meurtres. Alors la police leur donne un peu moins d'attention. Ils se plaignent pas non plus d'être victime de profilage, car ils ne le sont pas.

Ces stats sont américaines car au Canada on est ben trop politiquement correct pour avoir des chiffres comme ça.

Les chiffres parlent par eux même. Mais le monde est trop cave.

And they don't want to talk about the source of the problem either. A racist believes that inherently blacks are a violent race when in reality, black male youth are over represented in criminal stats because of fatherless homes. If they want to talk about systemic racism, how about Democratic led social programs that rewards single motherhood and a lack of personal responsibility. They spawn as many kids as they can to get a bigger check from the government and get even more if there's no father around. These kids are not properly raised and they become consumables for the system, the oil that keep far too many lawyers and judges employed and democrats elected.

The system is fucked and needs to be fixed but I don't believe it's racist. White trailer trash is in a similar position as are any other ethnicity, I just find that the black community these days sells out and blames it all on whitey. Oh so it's whitey's fault you slept with 10 guys and don't know who the father is?

The way we break this loop is fairly simple at the macro level. You make a law effective 10 month after announcement, that nobody will get a dime of government money for children unless both the father and mother are regularly present in the life of the child. Further, you don't get any more after two children. If you want 3+ children, you're welcome to, but not at the expense of tax payers who pay initially a direct paycheck, and later via taxes for the prison system when they don't get the proper attention they need to grow up as productive member of society.

The start of the loop LBJ's "Great Society" if anybody cared to learn more.

If you're a non IT guy, reading this, you'll be like "What the fuck are they talking about?"

If you're an IT guy reading this, you'll be like "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!"
http://i.imgur.com/lrfguDY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YhMldiJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0mJTxxj.jpg

Not sure who these guys are, but they don't know shit, git is about having a decentralized repo, it doesn't have an hierarchy, or at least it's not supposed to be used that way, yes IT does use terms like master/slave in some systems set-up, but again nothing to do with git, so the above is either fake or people that have no idea what they're talking about and just looking for stuff to say shit about....

Back