Store raid

I don't know man, I never felt that I didn't get a job because they were looking for a black guy lol, not saying some places don't have some quotas or just look at Justin he wanted half woman/man if I remember correctly for his cabinet, so not saying these don't exist, but let's not make a big thing of this.
Again, I don't know anybody that wasn't hired because white man.... or suspecting of that being an issue (of course very hard to know I'll give you that), however I can say (without any confirmation as well) the other way around I suspected a couple of times when race/sexe had a role to play in selecting a candidate in regards to black/woman or both... as well as they're integration to the team by the other members, not cause they were harder to approach or anything. That being said, I've seen in the last 13+ years a lot of improvement, I mean a lot into that area. <--btw speaking from experience as an external observer

That's my point and why I started off with "in 2020". We've come to a point where it's only remaining in a handful of cases and there's such a robust framework of anti-racism/sexism that companies fear being or even looking like they're racist/sexist. On the flip side, it's not to say that white men are purposely denied but I have seen where a certain work group was a sausage fest and they practically tossed any male applicant. They then have zero recourse for those types of discrimination.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. It's without a doubt in their best interest to cause as much of a headache for Trump. They released all the arrested looters and rioters. Genius.

https://twitter.com/Eric_Schmitt/status/1268195075953176576

That is the only way.

Say your voice is heard. Now government wants to hear your proposal. How do you fix it? What is your demand?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for this current education system to solve this.

Start by having a frank and honest discussion of the problem, none of this "isn't it time to move on" bullshit. That's just lazy and cowardice because some people aren't comfortable facing the history of their nation/society and the current reality that minorities face. The history of almost every developed country is filled with some atrocious shit, the German's have students visit concentration camps as part of their history class, we can't even have the decency to talk about it in a meaningful way.

Identify areas of established facts and consensus and move on those quickly, for example, civilian oversight of the police, historically been a demand and it benefits every member of society, not just minorities. None of this police investigating the fucking police and even when it's not the police it's former cops with 0 accountability.

Better and more school resources for poor communities which are disproportionally minorities but that isn't race-based.

A lot of it will have to come from a frank and honest societal conversation and a recognition that even though many would like to believe everything is fine and that the whole racism issue is overblown they've never walked a meter in a person of colours shoes and for the most part don't have a first-hand account of what it's like being a minority.

I don't know. If there wasn't would it be ethical to wait? Maybe they need their own racially divided special interest group?!

Congrats, you clearly expressed the most concern in this thread for things that have happened in foreign countries before your lifetime.

My ancestors have been in North America since the 16th century. Neither my grand-parents or parents owned land or real estate. I guess they weren't very good at pilfering resources and accumulating wealth... The bank likes to make string me along and pretend that I do. Should I just give it up proactively? Can I even give it up if it's on stolen land? Should I resign from my job so someone else can have a go at it?

So, I'll ask again: What's the endgame here then? We pick ethnic groups one at a time, lament over their woes, present and historical, and then "lift them up" one by one?

Once you've solved police brutality against black, we'll move on to police brutality vs hispanics, than we'll toss a coin and go with either indigenous or middle eastern? Go by a poll on twitter? Maybe indigenous people might feel other groups have cut in line?

We'll daydream and wonder: what if the irish famine never happened? What if the holomodor never happened? What if the British North American Act and Indian Act were never enacted? How do we fix this?

Sounds like it would be easier to just be against police brutality and not put blinders on over when/why to get aggrieved but that's just me. People will have to share the soapbox and they may not like it but it is what it is...

If you aren't going to engage in a meaningful conversation without turning to derision I'm not going to waste my time responding. Seldomly you address points I bring up, mostly you'll spin around to return to your pre-established and already articulated position.

Yeah, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for this current education system to solve this.

Start by having a frank and honest discussion of the problem, none of this "isn't it time to move on" bullshit. That's just lazy and cowardice because some people aren't comfortable facing the history of their nation/society and the current reality that minorities face. The history of almost every developed country is filled with some atrocious shit, the German's have students visit concentration camps as part of their history class, we can't even have the decency to talk about it in a meaningful way.

Identify areas of established facts and consensus and move on those quickly, for example, civilian oversight of the police, historically been a demand and it benefits every member of society, not just minorities. None of this police investigating the fucking police and even when it's not the police it's former cops with 0 accountability.

Better and more school resources for poor communities which are disproportionally minorities but that isn't race-based.

A lot of it will have to come from a frank and honest societal conversation and a recognition that even though many would like to believe everything is fine and that the whole racism issue is overblown they've never walked a meter in a person of colours shoes and for the most part don't have a first-hand account of what it's like being a minority.

You just laid out whole lot of words but no concret solution at all. Typical.

Look, everyone knows and understands racism has no place in society. The problem is the line. Where do you draw the line on what's act of racism and what's not? Everyone's line is different. That is the issue. And that is not something government can fix.
Demanding anything to be done from government on this issue is like saying I don't want assholes, fix it government! Good luck with that. I bet none of these protesters have any concret solution and ultimately don't even know what they want from government.

The only solution is education and time.

You just laid out whole lot of words but no concret solution at all. Typical.

Look, everyone knows and understands racism has no place in society. The problem is the line. Where do you draw the line on what's act of racism and what's not? Everyone's line is different. That is the issue. And that is not something government can fix.
Demanding anything to be done from government on this issue is like saying I don't want assholes, fix it government! Good luck with that. I bet none of these protesters have any concret solution and ultimately don't even know what they want from government.

The only solution is education and time.

Have you ever had a substantive point to say about anything beyond your usual tropes of "orange man bad" "usual TDS"? Your contributions are on the level of VQnismo.

A banal point about subjectivity and government isn't the solution.

Good job pointing to education as the solution though, no one is ever going to argue that education isn't part of the solution.

Have you ever had a substantive point to say about anything beyond your usual tropes of "orange man bad" "usual TDS"? Your contributions are on the level of VQnismo.

A banal point about subjectivity and government isn't the solution.

Good job pointing to education as the solution though, no one is ever going to argue that education isn't part of the solution.
Lol wtf, where did that come from haha
I thought we are talking about systematic racism and you haven't brought anything new to the table.

But since you mention it, you seem to fit well in that crowd :)

And as banal it is, you don't seem to understand. I'm only agreeing with the other guy saying education is a solution. You are the one holding on to it and arguing.

Don't be mad though, it's just an opinion

If you aren't going to engage in a meaningful conversation without turning to derision I'm not going to waste my time responding. Seldomly you address points I bring up, mostly you'll spin around to return to your pre-established and already articulated position.

So is going back to tribalism really the solution here? We empower the historically disadvantaged by giving them a soapbox to stand on and pat ourselves on the back for half-hardheartedly recognizing their cause; one chant, one tweet, and one polarized gesture at a time? We know they speak for a subset of the population and that's good enough?

We act righteous on twitter, slap down one small time bigot radio host for thought crime (while Rush Limbaugh enjoys his presidential medal of freedom) and act contrite while they march around for a bit 'till next time? 'till the next martyr is consecrated?

I've got the Great Big Book of Horrible Things here. I'm well aware human history is a gong show. We tally every genocide, dastardly deed and come up with a point system to make up for it? The big reset? Keep working towards more double standards in the name of equality?

Last edited:
https://www.facebook.com/realCandaceOwens/videos/273957870461345/
"Confession: I DO NOT support George Floyd and I refuse to see him as a martyr. But I hope his family receives justice."

I can't say I agree with her stances on many subjects, but she's pretty much on point about the martyrdom of common criminals in America's black activist culture.

I'm sure the woman whose house he invaded is super thrilled to see his face on t-shirts / murals everywhere.

Was he straight up evil. Doubt it. Sure looks like he struggled with addiction.
Was he dealt a bad hand? Likely. Did he "deserve to die" absolutely not. He needed help and he got everything but from Chauvin.
Is this all skin pigmentation? Sounds simplistic.

Nothing good can come up from people who refuses to be seen and considered as equal.

Wife material spotted
That is true, that's why i said education and time. Over time hopefully black people drop that victim mentality and move forward

The issue is more complex in my opinion but this gives a frame to the whole pic and people will understand where it comes from.

If qualifications were the only thing we hired people based upon we wouldn't have taxi drivers with Masters and PhD's.
That you have a PhD and can not find a job and you apply as a taxi driver is different. That a guy with no education, drives much better than you, and applies for taxi, he should have the job , no doubt.

Very different. Canadian Example : police screening exam. High school minimum...you have extra studies...is ok, but does not help you ! Fine . The minimum counts.

But you have ten candidates to chose from: 5 women + 5 men and 4 places only.
Their criteria is :
* do we have any black? No. Ok, we take the only black ( or at least one if a few) , does not matter the rest.
* do we have a fat woman ? No. Ok, we take the fatest of 5. does not matter the rest.
* do we have a fat man? No. Ok we take the fatest of the 5 guys. rest does not matter.
Do we have an Asian ? No. Ok, we take one of the two Asians we have.

Now...the rest , that "DID NOT QUALIFY" are much better in every single aspect ( i can even eliminate education if you want - so all have only high school) than the black, the fat and the Asian.
More fit, which should be a very important criteria and at least equally intelligent or more.
Why do we have to be " equally equal " and chose they black, fat and Asian ,which in reality all I need is the police to protect me to be fit and run like a cheetah.

I'm not as good at basketball as a black guy , I accept it, or I change sport. I do not go and complain that because I'm white , they are racist and do not accept white guys at Chicago Bulls. No, there are better players than me, fine.

The issue is more complex in my opinion but this gives a frame to the whole pic and people will understand where it comes from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHIQIO_bdQ

Bon vidéo. Thanks. Mais ça s’applique pas vraiment au Canada même si Trudeau essaie de construire de la popularité la dessus.

Et ça concerne pas vraiment la police non plus a qui on demande d'arrêter les gens qui commettent des crimes, peut importe les raisons sociales ou difficultés que rencontrent certaines communautés.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHIQIO_bdQ

now that argument do not work.

Black community is in majority managed by other black.
they receive Fed feuding.

and it is still the fault of racist? when there is no other race involved in the issue?

be real. america is unfair with every race. Look at an Alabama white kids do you think he have good education. he is dump as fuk. He poor as fuk.

Last edited:
Back