New BMW butter face aka 2021 4 series

kahos

kcxipia2nduitxeiu8fe.jpg

https://jalopnik.com/the-base-2021-bmw-4-series-actually-looks-good-1843858726

This would've been a good april's fool.

Good looking car overall, but holy grill batman. Engineers must've been pissed when most of it needs to be blocked off for aero/cooling reasons anyways.

Rear end looks good.

a5lfidlbwp0t2nigbqkb.jpg

But head on?
ggw3kwplq6rdllgjzgns.jpg

It's a really weird decision when your home market / most of europe needs to disfigure it some more with a front plate. Come to think of it, maybe it's even worse without?

It's like they took the worst design elements fro Mercs, Audi, Alfa and slapped that ugly BMW grill on the front.

hahaha ce n'est pas sérieux comme design..Ça va être affreux avec la plaque en plein milieu.

On dirait un combo de quelqu'un qui a une grosse palette en dentition et des broches

Difficile de voir comment ils pourront faire une M4 avec ça.

Elle est affreuse.

Ma F83 va garder sa valeur!!

thanks god I didn't wait for that! WTF

But BMW always does this, they make shit look weird and then all of a sudden it grows on you and you love it

one thing I like is that even the 430 has a dual exhaust

no offense but the single side dual tip on the current models were outdated.... Mercedes and Audi had already slapped dual exhaust on all the base model C/A4 models

Seriously. I don’t get what the hell drugs they’re on anymore. I heard the acid is great in Germany.

Ohhh que ma M2 est belle. Ce sera fort possiblement ma dernière BMW à voir la direction où ils s'en vont.

I heard somewhere that this design was driven mostly by pedestrian laws. I get the other car companies are meeting these laws with "different" styles but this design might be coming from a lot of compromises.

I heard somewhere that this design was driven mostly by pedestrian laws. I get the other car companies are meeting these laws with "different" styles but this design might be coming from a lot of compromises.
What? How come?

Tesla has no grill and is everywhere

That's bullcrap

What? How come?

Tesla has no grill and is everywhere

That's bullcrap

It's more to do with height / angles than anything else.

Such large air intakes have not been needed for some time. It really is just a design / corporate branding thing and they're deflecting some of the criticism in obscure ways.

Back