"supposé" download illégal

hondaccord

Quelqun'un a déjà recu un courriel de leur fournisseur internet au sujet de certain "download" illégal et blablabla ?
Si oui,je devrais m'inquiéter ou non..

merci

I got it lonnng time ago when I was in school, using their wifi and downloading movies from torrent.

Nothing happened

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I got like 3 in the span of a few years.. all of them were tv series from HBO and CBC (no matter where it was downloaded from), solution? I just got VPN last week from surfshark. Costs me $2.75/month, the price of a coffee and I have access to Netflix US as well as worry free downloading.

I got like 3 in the span of a few years.. all of them were tv series from HBO and CBC (no matter where it was downloaded from), solution? I just got VPN last week from surfshark. Costs me $2.75/month, the price of a coffee and I have access to Netflix US as well as worry free downloading.

Same account for Netflix or another one?

Moi j’ai recu une lettre de la maison colombia

Admets que tu les as scammés en recevant ton lot de CD de Roxette, London Beats, Lisa Stansfield, Technotronic, Vanilla Ice, Mc Hammer et de Milli Vanalli gratis sans avoir acheté les 20CDs que tu t'étais engagé à payer plein prix!

Admets que tu les as scammés en recevant ton lot de CD de Roxette, London Beats, Lisa Stansfield, Technotronic, Vanilla Ice, Mc Hammer et de Milli Vanalli gratis sans avoir acheté les 20CDs que tu t'étais engagé à payer plein prix!

Effectivement

Do not peer to peer (torrent) = problem solved.

There are other ways but generally they don't look at them or can't see them if you can cover your traffic properly with SSL or other encryption.

VPN is useless BTW, most providers including Nietflicks can block it easily.

dernière fois que j'ai eu une lettre d'un fournisseur internet , c'était pour avoir regardé le film '' The Hurt Locker '' :p

jamais eu de nouvelle

Do not peer to peer (torrent) = problem solved.

There are other ways but generally they don't look at them or can't see them if you can cover your traffic properly with SSL or other encryption.

VPN is useless BTW, most providers including Nietflicks can block it easily.

Depending on the vpn server, I did had some issues a while ago, not sure if my vpn provider improved, or Netflix actually did something when I gave them shit that they block me because I'm connected to a vpn server from Canada, when my subscribtion is from Canada with an address here and everything and that I don't give a shit about shows not available here, so to add a rule or something and stop making me have to connect to other vpn servers to avoid this lol.... didn't even wait for the support guy to reply back, so not sure what come out of it, if they actually did do something than kudos to them.

To answer the initial question, don't worry about it, I had one like 5+ years ago, from Videotron, I was like wtf?!?! I had maybe downloaded 1 or 2 movies per year.... and usually movies considered pretty shitty lol...

Back