2008 Civic Si sedan daily " mod " thread

ArrowAngel

Ain't really a build more of a follow up on whatever I decide to do with this car. Wasn't looking to buy anything else after selling my Del Sol. Came across this car on a shady dealer lot. Stopped by to see it as it peaked my interest.

It has some little dings/scratches but nothing too crazy for a daily driven 12 years old car. No rust . 216000km.

Why another civic? I'm a Honda boy. Had a csx-s and a 9th gen Si that are similar to this one. Always missed the CSX. The 8th gen platform is pretty nice for the price. Good handling, good power ( for what it is) sporty driving feel.

This one peaked my interest as it had OEM fogs and HFP lips all around. All factory installed too.and brand new tires Felt right back in love when I test drove it. There is also a Injen CAI installed . The sound of the K20 is amazing.

Anyway.

Mod list
INJEN cai
Carbing Shift knob (from my Del Sol)

Here are whats in the mail for now.

-OEM Honda red badges
-Suede black with red stiches shift boot
-Hybrid racing CMC clutch master cylinder upgrade
-Muteki short open end lugnuts
-Yellow DRL

Might end up getting eibach prokit or a similar 1/1.5inch drop.

Found a nice set of wheels locally. I wanted nicer wheels then the usual avid/stance/xxr. Found a couple set of rays locally but they were super overpriced with the JDM tax so I bought a set of Enkei NT03+M from a buddy in 17x7.5 +40. He had them repainted misty midnight blue .

I'll switch my tires on them and install them when the lug nuts shows up.

70191f86d437930a2636cfcdb981e2f6.jpg
3f72b763b793ba0fed83524f3e5067b3.jpg
9ca4e7c8b12812abe917b0a2cb0958ac.jpg
e4664386d2af67355b3ee0bce58640bc.jpg

Envoyé de mon VOG-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Nice car dude!

You should get the rear motor mount, feels a lot nicer and stop the 2nd gear grind that all SI have when shift quickly. I had the full Hasport kit (62A "soft") on mine and it made such a big difference on the driving. Car felt a lot tighter. To me, the motormount and the flashpro are a must on the SI. God I miss my SI lol

Nice car dude!

You should get the rear motor mount, feels a lot nicer and stop the 2nd gear grind that all SI have when shift quickly. I had the full Hasport kit (62A "soft") on mine and it made such a big difference on the driving. Car felt a lot tighter. To me, the motormount and the flashpro are a must on the SI. God I miss my SI lol
It is ordered . Forgot to included it ! Thanks tho!! Can't wait to get that clutch feeling alright

Is there still no way to remove the goddamn rev hang on these? I loved my 06 si before but that rev hang was annoying as fuu

If i remember correctly there was an ecu update that could be done and i did, but made only slight difference

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

would personally keep the oem wheels instead of the one you posted. Loose the red badges also. And obviously loose that hideous shift knob.

Drop + spacers + inside out detailing would be my choice here.

I like the HFP lips, looks very good.

Is there still no way to remove the goddamn rev hang on these? I loved my 06 si before but that rev hang was annoying as fuu

If i remember correctly there was an ecu update that could be done and i did, but made only slight difference

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
You can with a flashpro or tune.

Mon père en avait une Noire en 2008. Malgré qu'il a eu de nombreuses voitures plus puissantes par après, il regrette encore de s'en être débarrassé.

J’en ai acheter un aussi il y a 3 semaines full bolt on et c’est vraiment amusant comme voiture! Pour le prix c’est difficile de trouver une voiture qui en donne autant!
99d1d21f0319d51fd0400863506a29f4.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

2008 Civic Si sedan daily " mod " thread

Ca aide pas à ce que je garde mon auto, de voir pleins de monde acheter des SI comme ca!

Je m’ennuie quand même un peut de la mienne(9th gen)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

same here I liked the 4 doors more than the coupe. Some guy on here had a nice grey one with gold sti BBS's and tracked the thing. The colour combo looked amazing on that car.

How much you payed for this civic?

I watch them temporarily but i find it overpriced... millage, rust, bad modifications or just a bad condition with a painting without clear!!

How much you payed for this civic?

I watch them temporarily but i find it overpriced... millage, rust, bad modifications or just a bad condition with a painting without clear!!
8k safetied. But Manitoba price are stupid AF. It has little defect like cracked lip on the rear and couple paint chips but no rust.

All stock except CAI. It runs and drives perfect tho

a226a9ba42f31e8d495af0747fe877db.jpg

Last edited:
She looks like a 4x4. Wrapped in 225/45/17.

I got lowering springs on order.
fe6d0bb7b61959b8b6c89baa88272c55.jpg

How much lowering and what brand did you order?

Sometimes i Miss my old 99 civic si with a cai aem v2!!

Now I looking for a mazdaspeed 3 like summer car.

I miss the thrust of a Turbo car

How much lowering and what brand did you order?

Sometimes i Miss my old 99 civic si with a cai aem v2!!

Now I looking for a mazdaspeed 3 like summer car.

I miss the thrust of a Turbo car
Skunk2 lowering springs.

2inch drop

Back