Last of Us Part 2 - Really??? Need review from a player who actually played it

AcuraBoy

Legacy Member
Please anyone here have started the game? The relase date is today. And the metacritic score is all fucked-up.

Magazone gime him an average of 95/100.......users give it 3.5/10......WTFFF

Is the game good or bad, i heard some spoiler, but other than that??

All people are talking about is that is a SJW Game with the emphasis on Feminism???

Story is a big 0 on allreview

please help me out

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2020...-a-fully-satisfying-return-to-the-apocalypse/

The Good

Enthralling world building and environmental design
Top-notch voice acting and motion capture performances
Well-paced combat encounters that expertly balance tension levels
Deep, meaningful accessibility options

The Bad

Story loses focus quickly and fails to get it back
Character motivations are often hard to parse or seemingly nonsensical
Intentional themes on the cycle of revenge get muddied beyond recognition
Dull boss fights and “enemy flood” late-game challenges

The Ugly

Shooting an attack dog right in the face just to survive

Verdict: Try it if you long to return to the decaying beauty of The Last of Us. Just don’t expect a repeat of the original’s impact.

Please anyone here have started the game? The relase date is today. And the metacritic score is all fucked-up.

All people are talking about is that is a SJW Game with the emphasis on Feminism???

please help me out

User reviews on release day are useless, especially if the game takes a lot of time to complete. Usually they are written by man-childs who are complaining about something that has nothing to do with the quality of the game itself. It has happened often with games that were exclusive to the Epic Games Store.

please help me out

Ya du monde qui aime pas voir des filles faire le ciseau et des gars se mettre dans les fesses.

Pas mal ça.

je suis aller me le chercher au EBGames tantot

Je vous donne mon propre review dans quelques jours

J’ai trop hâte de jouer mais j’espère juste pas pleurer à la fin comme au premier...

So far j'aime bien mais c'est violent. Damn la passe shotgun club de golf...
J'aime aussi lea ps3 et les jeux naughty dog dans le décor.

Quasi 9h de clockées. Le jeu en lui même n'est pas mauvais, plus de finesse (stealth) que le 1er mais il n'y a pas vraiment d'histoire. Les caractères ont quand même un bon background qui les rend vivants.
Et ce document m'a bien fait rire
20200620-163921.jpg

Fini en un peu plus de 32h.
Encore une grande expérience mentale, visuelle et sonore.
Je pense avoir préféré le 1er pour l'histoire/ le duo Joël Elie.
Le 2eme offre un meilleur gameplay en infiltration et une bonne passe horreur.
Quelques scenes mémorables. Le 2 est plus difficile d'accès et la base de l'histoire est juste une vengeance. Mais la narration au final fait que c'est une bonne histoire.
Il n'y aura probablement pas de last of us part 3 et je me demande ce qui remplacera ce créneau. Les last of us sont des expériences vidéoludique unique qui n'ont pas d'equivalents.
Last of us 2 n'est pas pour tout le monde, c'est comme un film ou livre d'auteur. Il y a beaucoup a discuté sur le contenu du jeu et le message.
Pour moi last of us 1 et 2 à eux seul justifie l'achat d'une ps4.

Back