Gym Saint-Lambert/Rive-Sud

mk6brah

Hey les roideux,

Quelqu'un a un bon gym à me suggérer sur la Rive-Sud? Présentement je suis au Pro Gym, mais bientôt je déménage à Saint-Lambert.

Thanks

Fait toi un gym maison , pour le moment c'est le best a cause de Covid.
Même si t'est en appart , un chambre peu faire l'affaire et avec l'équipement de base tu peux tres bien te débrouiller.

Fait toi un gym maison , pour le moment c'est le best a cause de Covid.
Même si t'est en appart , un chambre peu faire l'affaire et avec l'équipement de base tu peux tres bien te débrouiller.
Je suis pauvre et j'ai besoin de bcp d'équipement.
De quoi tu as besoin au gym et c'est quoi ton but?
Prendre de la masse. Bench, squat rack, etc. Mais surtout je veux un gym dans lequel il faut pas attendre 10 minutes pour qu'une machine se libère.

Hah your moving down the street from me. :laugh:

Alright you want a list of good gyms in your area. Here you go:

World's Gym off of taschereau (pros: cheapest gym. Biggest Gym. 24hrs from Monday to Friday and open 8 hours a day on weekends

Cons: busiest gym in the south shore. Everyone and their mom goes there. If you don't wanna be stuck waiting 2-3 mins for each machine you have to train outside of peak hours)

Econo fitness off of taschereau. It's smaller. Not 24h and pretty quiet.

pump city in Longueuil. Small. 24hrs 7 days a week but, well, it's a douche bag gym.

Mansfield in Dix30. The gym to go to imo. It's expensive but the equipment is god tier. It's also dead most of the time since most of the casuals switched to world's gym.

Hah your moving down the street from me. :laugh:

Alright you want a list of good gyms in your area. Here you go:

World's Gym off of taschereau (pros: cheapest gym. Biggest Gym. 24hrs from Monday to Friday and open 8 hours a day on weekends

Cons: busiest gym in the south shore. Everyone and their mom goes there. If you don't wanna be stuck waiting 2-3 mins for each machine you have to train outside of peak hours)

Econo fitness off of taschereau. It's smaller. Not 24h and pretty quiet.

pump city in Longueuil. Small. 24hrs 7 days a week but, well, it's a douche bag gym.

Mansfield in Dix30. The gym to go to imo. It's expensive but the equipment is god tier. It's also dead most of the time since most of the casuals switched to world's gym.

Thanks for the recommendations brah! What about a garage for VW in the area? Is Rive Sud Euro any good?

Thanks for the recommendations brah! What about a garage for VW in the area? Is Rive Sud Euro any good?

Lol call me a sick fuck but I drive all the way to momentum motorsports whenever I need work done on my mk6.

I figure since we rarely see our mechanic might as well go to a good shop where you know they will get it done right the first time.

Plus I love supporting other members for MR.

If you are really dead set on going to local shop then yea I heard they are good.

But keep in mind it's a 20min drive to boucherville. And a 30 mins drive to momentum. So like, I'd rather take an extra 10 mins and see the guys at momentum.

Just my 2 cents

Back