Autel MS906BT advanced diagnostic and coding professional tool

okok

Shop Representative
This is my Demo model tool, with an hour or two of use on it. The plastic screen protector is still installed. You will get 1 year of free updates with this scanner. Oonce you register it you will be the first owner. There is not much this tool cannot do.
My asking price is $1650, and the tool is in new condition. The only reason I wont claim it to be actually NEW, is because I opened it, turned it on, and familiarized myself with the features. The features are listed below.

I am located in point claire at anytime of you want to see it or pick it up. Thanks for looking! - Owen

21 SERVICE FUNCTIONS: MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic tools. It has 21 service functions options, mainly including Oil Reset, EPB service, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration and etc. Note: Service/Special functions are NOT universally compatible with all vehicles. Please contact auteldirect@outlook.com to check compatibility with VIN number. NOTE: Changing menu language is NOT available for MS906BT.
WIRELESS ALL MODULES DIAGNOSIS: Autel MaxiSys MS906BT diagnostic scan tool supports data transmission through wireless VCI dongle or lined connection. And wireless pairing is fast with working range up to 164 feet(around 50m). The wireless scanner can transmit vehicle data to the powerful android tablet without physical connection which allows you to perform vehicle all available modules OE-Level diagnosis remotely in the shade of a tree.
BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL/ACTIVE TESTS: MaxiSys MS906BT comes with bi-directional control for specific car systems, allow you determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states. Note: Active Tests are not universal for all vehicles. Please contact auteldirect@outlook.com with VIN number to check compatibility.
ADVANCED VERSION FOR MS906: As advanced version of Autel MS906, MS906BT comes with advanced ECU Coding capability, compatible with add-ons like oscilloscope and digital inspection camera(Note: Add-Ons are NOT included in the package). It supports both wireless and lined connection via VCI and USB cable and wireless OE-Level all modules diagnosis. Note: ECU Coding is not universally compatible with all vehicles! Please check compatibility first.
RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Your purchase of Autel MaxiSys Diagnosis System MS906BT is 100% risk-free as you can return it for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days and it’s protected from defects for 12 Months by US seller. If there are any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our service team at auteldirect@outlook.com

https://smg.photobucket.com/user/ta...._CR00970600_PT0_SX970___zps1dmpblkz.jpg.html

https://smg.photobucket.com/user/tatts/media/713xxcAbUFL._AC_SY355__zpszmpivfub.jpg.html

Back