Bentley's Mulsanne production came to an end...

As long as you are not paid too much vs what your job is worth oversea you're fine.

right, some people take it out of context.
if you stack shelves at walmart, pretty much SOL
if you are an important part of the company, pay me what i'm worth, or let me leave where i can make more. not send 2 guys to my house to break my legs.

That Mulsanne was what 500k new? I don't feel everyone is paying 30k a year in maintence on one but it's possible. A typical Mulsanne owner doesn't strike me as a "DIY" person. Example McLaren service is probably around 5-8k per year , need to change a battery? That's 3kish. Which isn't horrible considering a few year old 3er will be around 1500-2000$ a year

A car such as that Mulsanne 99% of things will be dealer only. As is much the case with older Rolls Royce/ Bentley. Stuff like Continental GT open up the VAG parts catalog haha. Even then the people who are asking you to interchange likely couldn't afford the car new vs someone who takes still takes it to the dealer and bought it new. Yes there are ContinGT owners that cheap out on everything or complain about oil change price

Bentley warranty is 3years/ no mileage. Do they have extended programs ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I get the whole Bentley exclusivity but that doesn't explain why an alleged 'quality' car built in 400 hours by hand should need a head gasket within a few years or $10k maintenance annually. That engine being around so long should be perfected by now. Other than some fluid changes and a brake job the first 5 years, if most modern cars don't need anything more, why should a Bentley?

I get the whole Bentley exclusivity but that doesn't explain why an alleged 'quality' car built in 400 hours by hand should need a head gasket within a few years or $10k maintenance annually. That engine being around so long should be perfected by now. Other than some fluid changes and a brake job the first 5 years, if most modern cars don't need anything more, why should a Bentley?

At its core, it’s an old British engine; never known for their reliability.

So last night I slept with Pamela Anderson, and the night before Megan Fox. Thursday I was tired so in my bed was Amber Heard.
I hope you are not serious...but you really believe no matter what is said on a forum.
Story of a friend of a friend that I heard...and I just repeat it.
Yes...my boss told me this and that ...and I spit it on a forum. Do you know the story ? Do you know even if true? We are at the same level of ignorance as always. You never heard about a Honda with problems? A Toyota?
It could be a simple exception ...or an "invented"/exaggerated story.
I think Hourly labor should be expensive at Bentley in general...so when you put 6-8 hours...is not free.

Pushrod engines are downright simple. Without complex construction, like DOHC engines, automakers can shelve engineering headaches. Sometimes the simplest designs are the most reliable, and if a solution can be achieved with a simpler design, it makes greater sense.
Just saying...

So last night I slept with Pamela Anderson, and the night before Megan Fox. Thursday I was tired so in my bed was Amber Heard.
I hope you are not serious...but you really believe no matter what is said on a forum.
Yes...my boss told me this and that ...and I spit it on a forum. Do you know the story ? Do you know even if true? We are at the same level of ignorance as always. You never heard about a Honda with problems? A Toyota?
I think Hourly labor should be expensive at Bentley in general...so when you put 6-8 hours...is not free.

Pushrod engines are downright simple. Without complex construction, like DOHC engines, automakers can shelve engineering headaches. Sometimes the simplest designs are the most reliable, and if a solution can be achieved with a simpler design, it makes greater sense.
Just saying...

Terrible taste

troll_face__png__by_yazsexydilemma_d54xsux-fullview.png

Just saying...

I get what you're saying and I do agree most of what people post on forums is bs. Most social media is based on lies. Gregster has posted many pics of engines completely out of the car for Audi service and of course shots of Range Rovers with the frame off the body for who knows why. I think its generally accepted that Bentleys, Rovers, Ferraris, Maserati, Jags and most German cars have some pretty outrageous costs and more frequent maintenance on items that last the life of the car on other models. It's not all anecdotal. By the way, I haven't slept with Megan Fox but I do work for the NASA space program in my spare time.

I get what you're saying and I do agree most of what people post on forums is bs. Most social media is based on lies. Gregster has posted many pics of engines completely out of the car for Audi service and of course shots of Range Rovers with the frame off the body for who knows why. I think its generally accepted that Bentleys, Rovers, Ferraris, Maserati, Jags and most German cars have some pretty outrageous costs and more frequent maintenance on items that last the life of the car on other models. It's not all anecdotal. By the way, I haven't slept with Megan Fox but I do work for the NASA space program in my spare time.
Jaguar for life

Scooter is a friend of mine and knows my deep love for them
28686a35694940089470702582d9c609.jpg
bfe84b4db674a985bdbcebae42063985.jpg
2eaa0e3a1ad396cd07f3e7c69315f55f.jpg

Good grief.

Head gasket is routine maintenance?
Coolant pipes are if they haven't been done. Pretty simple job but original design was stupid.
I can't comment on the headgasket story but even for me it seems a little strange.

Back