Regular cars making ''wideturn''

Nikkonos

sorry no pic or vid, but is it me or there's a increasing number of regular car making ''wideturn'' to enter the parking lot or their driveway for not reason.
I mean...3 i'ved seen in front of me in the last couples of days and I'm like dude WTF seriously lol!

Big truck and trailer fine, but your fckg Yaris doesn't need to cross the middle lane to enter your driveway!

sorry no pic or vid, but is it me or there's a increasing number of regular car making ''wideturn'' to enter the parking lot or their driveway for not reason.
I mean...3 i'ved seen in front of me in the last couples of days and I'm like dude WTF seriously lol!

Big truck and trailer fine, but your fckg Yaris doesn't need to cross the middle lane to enter your driveway!

welcome to the world of cancelled driving courses or generally low driver training and education.

that's also why we are limited to 100kmh on a perfectly straight highway.

because early apex

advanced-race-graphics-12-1.png

My wife does the same. She also sits back at the b pillar. I get into the car and I need to move the seat up a bunch. She will also start braking 200metres away from a stop sign.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I agree. It happens a lot. Also (usually) women driving tiny cars like a Mini or 500 and they stop in a two way street because there's a car parked and they think their yacht won't fit opposing traffic.

Haha drole que t'en parle. Ça m'est aussi arrivé 4-5 fois dans la dernière semaine. Le pire : une tite vieille dans la voie pour tourner à gauche. À la dernière seconde elle empiète sur ma voie pour tourner à gauche. WTF!!!

Même les 18 wheeler ont pas besoin de faire ça pour tourner à gauche

I agree. It happens a lot. Also (usually) women driving tiny cars like a Mini or 500 and they stop in a two way street because there's a car parked and they think their yacht won't fit opposing traffic.
I stop when it's tight because I don't trust the on coming traffic to leave enough room. We don't live in UK or Ireland with extremely tight roads

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I think the driving schools do an okay job at teaching basic technics, but i wish they would also teach defensive driving technics.
this is interesting...

I beat up my imaginary wife when she brings home scratched mags. So she decided to wide turn instead.

Back