Tesla Model S |New Car Prep Nano Coating | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
This new Tesla 90D is only a few weeks old. The owner wanted to get it protected with nano-coating. so we went all-in with 2 coat of nano. However, the paint wasn't in pristine condition to start with.. well it sure wasn't THAT bad, but for something new that is worth a good load of $$, I would expect better than that :) Goes to show that it's always a good idea to get it detailed even if it's a brand new car.

Process:

2-step polish ( some place required a 3-step polish)
2 coat of nano coating
Aquapel on windows.

Clear bra up front hence why the gauge read a lot thicker than the rest of the paint ;

But the paint is healthy with good thickness. nothing to worry about.

Look at the initial condition; there's a mix of hologram, swirls and deeper scratches. a little sad to see this on new luxury car. :(

Showing a little 50/50 on the trunk lid. Excuse the haze, I didn't buff it properly, just wanted a quick 50/50 ;

oops someone forgot to remove their mark at the factory ! :)

And now for the end result.. you ain't getting such a reflective gloss straight from the dealership !! You can trust my polishing to bring out some pop to the paint and then the nano-coating to give it the nice icing on the cake

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. info at waxxon . com

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at info at waxxon . com

Back