2009 lexus rx350@200k km..clunk in strut?

fabchef

Hi guys, still trying to solve that clunking noise in my lexus rear. I thought it might have been brake related. Just did all 4 corners rotors and pads, noise still there over small bumps/imperfections.
I'm leaning towards the struts now.
Is it normal for a lexus/toyota struts to start failing after 11 years and almost 200 000 km??
Fab

I told you already changing brake was a waste of money... Now at least listen for the other advice I gave you. Otherwise keep on replacing parts.

D’après moi si tu es obligé de commencer à changer des parts après seulement 11ans/200000km sur un Toyota/Lexus c’est que tu as pogné un citron. Passe le en trade-in au plus vite!

D’après moi si tu es obligé de commencer à changer des parts après seulement 11ans/200000km sur un Toyota/Lexus c’est que tu as pogné un citron. Passe le en trade-in au plus vite!
Effectivement sa sent la magouille ici !

Moi j’irais me plaindre pour faire passer sa sous garantie! C pas normal que le radio ne joue pas assez fort!

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
a friend of mine had a similar clunk in the rear of his car for a while. turns out it was just a dead body and, once removed, the clunk stopped. That's probably the first thing I'd check.

Back