Civic Type-R 2022 AWD 400HP

Comme mentionné plus haut, la NSX a un V6 et pas un 4 cylindres, donc déjà si tu es pour critiquer un véhicule de facon constructive assure toi au moins d'avoir les bonnes infos et specs car ca fait pas trop crédible.
C'est la i8 qui a un PETIT moteur 3 cylindre 1.5T de 220hp.

J'en ai vu quand meme plus d'une vingtaine de NSX dans les rues autant aux Canada/Usa que Europe et Japon, deja 10x plus de fois que j'ai vu des BMW i8 ca c'est sur, même malgré la difference de prix plus élevée pour la NSX.

Tu parle de vehicules qui sont 'soul-less' mais la NSX est loin d'en être un.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/acu...0h-vs-2020-polestar-1-hybrid-comparison-test/

Tu aime ça revenir sur la I8 on dirait!

Prend en des photos de la NSX, j'en ai encore jamais vu une et je suis sur la route chaque jour, donne moi un break séreusement j'ai vu plus de Ferrari et Lambo dans mon coin de pauvre.

La nsx est produite depuis 2016. Tes lambo et Ferrari que tu vois tout le temps, c'est des 2016 et plus?

Te connaissant tu vas répondre oui.

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk

La nsx est produite depuis 2016. Tes lambo et Ferrari que tu vois tout le temps, c'est des 2016 et plus?

Te connaissant tu vas répondre oui.

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk

regarde sort donc les chiffres de ventes de ta NSX au Canada depuis 2016 et sacre nous patience le troll avec ton succès commercial immaginaire.

les courbes ressembles au spy shot de la gen11?

Aussi, c'est pour cela que Volvo ont uniquement des 2L dans leurs voitures. J 'ai essayé la "nouvelle" S60 T6 et la XC40 T5 (de ma soeur) et les deux sont très respectable comme voiture. Dans une voiture avec 3-400kg de moins, sa aurait bien de l'allure.

Tu aime ça revenir sur la I8 on dirait!

Prend en des photos de la NSX, j'en ai encore jamais vu une et je suis sur la route chaque jour, donne moi un break séreusement j'ai vu plus de Ferrari et Lambo dans mon coin de pauvre.

Oui car la i8 est l’auto avec laquelle on peux le mieux comparer.
C’est dans les premiere plug-in Hybride sportive mais BMW ont aucune evolué le vehicule a part un face lift et 10hp.

Elle est affreuse, pas un beau son et a un petit moteur que tu n’aime pas.

Alors que la NSX fait la passe a des 458, AMG GTR , ZL1 , Hellcat, Vantage, Carrera S, et bcp d’autres.

C’est toute une voiture. Je l’ai adoré quand j’ai pu faire qqes tours de piste a Tremblant lors d’un track days.
Et le look est tres bien reussi.

Et sur le 1/4 elle est 0.5-0.8 seconde derriere la Tesla S P100D qui est une des autos de production la plus rapide au monde.
Qui , en mon opinion, est affreuse et soul-less.

PS: en passant, je n’aime pas les voitures electriques ni les hybrides, j’adore mes moteurs a combustion interne ... j’ai probablement pollué plus que tu peux en rever avec 10 de rotatifs qui roulent du melange deux temps avec l’essence.
Mais faut reconnaitre et respecter une job bien faite.

La premiere que j’ai vue back in 2017.
5890555cc6bc2c15e83fadf59dc13f65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of talk about the Golf R in this thread. IMHO, the only thing it does right is it's subtle look. 4 pipes and the R badge, otherwise you wouldn't know it was special. If the 10th gen CTR had a similar grown up look, I don't think the other competitors would even be worth a look.

As for the 11th gen CTR, great news on paper but waiting to see how they miss perfection. To me the idea of an ICE in the front + electric in the back would be amazing. The current CTR is already raved about (driving capability) by just about everyone who has driven it. If you add to that some torquey electric motors that would slash the 0-100kph time and allow for some SH-AWD torque vectoring, they would redefine the segment. Honestly they need to keep the battery pack small, 20-30km range or so on full electric, and put it under the trunk to create a 50/50 balance ...

200.gif

Think about it. Short trip to the grocery store, 0 gas used. Long road trip, gas station and gone. Punchy acceleration thanks to electric motors and good high end speed and engine noise thanks to the K20C1. Finally godly cornering thanks to the two systems combined with Honda engineering, it's most likely the styling that will remain the punch in the nuts.

A lot of talk about the Golf R in this thread. IMHO, the only thing it does right is it's subtle look. 4 pipes and the R badge, otherwise you wouldn't know it was special. If the 10th gen CTR had a similar grown up look, I don't think the other competitors would even be worth a look.

As for the 11th gen CTR, great news on paper but waiting to see how they miss perfection. To me the idea of an ICE in the front + electric in the back would be amazing. The current CTR is already raved about (driving capability) by just about everyone who has driven it. If you add to that some torquey electric motors that would slash the 0-100kph time and allow for some SH-AWD torque vectoring, they would redefine the segment. Honestly they need to keep the battery pack small, 20-30km range or so on full electric, and put it under the trunk to create a 50/50 balance ...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3q3QK6KyDVUBzih7hB/200.gif

Think about it. Short trip to the grocery store, 0 gas used. Long road trip, gas station and gone. Punchy acceleration thanks to electric motors and good high end speed and engine noise thanks to the K20C1. Finally godly cornering thanks to the two systems combined with Honda engineering, it's most likely the styling that will remain the punch in the nuts.
Most likely a non plug in, so no full electric mode (would be like 5 km if enabled)

This would be a super sensible / high performance car. Maybe too much so to be a civic, let alone a Type-R?

You'd need some serious battery capacity to get that kind of pure EV range; this would place it well into PHEV territory. There'd be a significant cost and weight "penalty" to that decision that I don't see them going for.

Too heavy, too complex, too expensive? It'd would be a technical masterpiece but I'm not sure it would be well received by the previous gen Type R fans.
Emissions may have killed the High Strung NA powerplant, but if you're also losing the lightweight / tossable nature you've gone quite a bit off brand.

If anything, it sounds more in line with Toyota's "Prime" strategy than a "Type R" thing.

I'm sure the look will be more "gundam" than german understatedness.

yep, this 100%. But this will likely kill off the manual dream in this car.

As long as the Si remains simple and keeps the stick, I'm fine with the Type R getting all high-tech hybrid. I actually want all commuter cars to get battery packs as much as possible and use HydroQuebec energy grid, but the select few enthusiast cars that remain should be kept as simple as possible with an ICE only and no automatic trans to dull any of that. Electric cars to fast better than ICEs but ICEs are, and probably will be, more fun than any electric car ever could be.

yep, this 100%. But this will likely kill off the manual dream in this car.

As long as the Si remains simple and keeps the stick, I'm fine with the Type R getting all high-tech hybrid. I actually want all commuter cars to get battery packs as much as possible and use HydroQuebec energy grid, but the select few enthusiast cars that remain should be kept as simple as possible with an ICE only and no automatic trans to dull any of that. Electric cars to fast better than ICEs but ICEs are, and probably will be, more fun than any electric car ever could be.

Agreed, the Si should remain the bang for buck fun of the Civic line up. I will eventually want another one (DD) when mine finally gets too old.

Although I'm not sure why most people think electric motors = automatic transmission in a dual power setup. There would be some engineering involved but nothing too crazy. You have a sensor/switch on the clutch (already exists for starters) and every time you kick in the clutch the electric motors go into "neutral" to prevent regenerative braking.

Then imagine you want to go hooning. Throw the transmission into neutral hit a button that "disconnects" the drive by wire throttle to the ICE, have it run at the most efficient RPM as an electrical generator and you now have an electric drift car. :D

I would argue that objectively an electric car would be more fun than any ICE car. Acceleration, braking and cornering can all be done better with electric. Where we are jaded is the fact we grew up with awesome engine noises and shifting gears.

Think about it ... hearing the rumble of a big block muscle car, the screech of a mid 2000s F1 engine, the endless shifting of a fast and furious movie or the peddle cam where we saw the driver practically dancing on the three pedals.Those things molded our definition of what's fun/cool and it's why a lot of us are sad to see genuine progress with cars. We scoff and laugh at the blow dryer sound of modern F1 but whose to say the whine of an electric motor taking off won't give the same feeling to the next generation of car enthusiast as the whine of a supercharger does for us?

TL;DR, we're getting old and are becoming like our parent cursing newfangled gadgets and tech.

There are some mild hybrids with manual transmissions in Europe. Full blown / PHEVS ? Idk.

I think from a tuning / efficiency / smoothness perspective a manual transmission adds a bit of a wildcard: human factor / clutch. It's probably a lot easier / more predictable and more relevant R&D to go down the auto path. In this day and age, this also means you'd get faster shifts and you don't have to balance the shift feel, durability and power capacity of a clutch. We now have an entire generation who "grew up" with "f1 like paddles" That's a lot to like for the product planners.

It's oddly appealing but it's also a weird proposition. It's very much a compromise between old school and new school. It's like having one foot in the past, one foot into the future. It wouldn't provide the "old school analog" feel that purists / old timers crave while also being incredibly complex as opposed to a full EV.

We're in a world of souped up SUVs, so I guess people are willing to embrace compromises?

At which point would you rather kick the ICE engine, gearbox, fuel tank, and all exhaust / compliance devices to the curb, throw one electric motor at each corners and a metric shit ton of battery cells.

The digital crowd morphing into driverless cars to save the environment. The analog crowd watching LeMans (either Steve McQ or
the Audi movie on Utube narrated by Transporter actor). Feel the difference!

Back