Drug test , new job help a bro

blackyGTI98

Legacy Member
Hello

Following an interview with a a Hr lady in the US , she mentioned i could go through a drug test

Any one here in Qc ever been drug tested for a job interview ,and got in trouble for WEED ? something to know here ?

I mean it is legal in canada and not technically in the US (not federal) , then again companies can do wtv they want

MERCI

weed is not legal at the federal level but tolerated - they defer to state leadership for weed laws.

What state?

i wouldn't sweat it.

My first employer was US-based but the job was in QC, they asked me to do a drug test and I declined because it's typically not required in QC. Still got the job...

Haha, wut!?
Our understanding of the current state of the jurisprudence regarding interpretation of section 10 of the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms is that the notion of “handicap” may include dependence on cannabis and, by that fact, an employee who demonstrates cannabis dependency can assert that the employer has an obligation to make accomodations for the employee, as long as the accomodations are not an excessive burden on the employer.

Vrai mais OP parle d'un examen durant le processus d'embauche, ce qui est différent.

Oui je sais. Pour OP, techniquement une entreprise ne peut pas te refuser un emploi pour ça mais ils vont seulement trouver une raison bidon. Règles générales le weed ça passe mais fait juste pas exprès de fumer au moins 48h avant là...

According to urban legends, they are seeking hard drugs in your tes, not softstuff like pot. The reasonning is that you are less likely to steal stuff from the company or get them in trouble.

Je m'étais fait tester ya 15 ans pour travailler chez Reno dépot. J'avais arrêter de fumer pendant 14 jours avant pis j'ai eu la job.
Mais mon collègue luc qui est rentrer chez Reno en même temps que moi s'en est fumé un dans le parking de la clinique et il a eu la job aussi.

Selon moi y cherche plus des affaires hard genre sua poud ou sul crack.

Dépend aussi si c'est pour la SQ c'est surement différent que pour réno dépot.

Aux usa a la base y passe ces tests la voir si t'es pas un crackhead qui va voler du stock ou des secrets pour se payer de la dope.

[...]
Mais mon collègue luc qui est rentrer chez Reno en même temps que moi s'en est fumé un dans le parking de la clinique et il a eu la job aussi.
[...]

Hahaha malade le gars se fume un joint avant son test de drogue lol, can't make that shit up....

dans ltemp avant mon embuche javait indiqué fumer dtemps en temp et javais eu la job pareil avec le piss test.

Aujourd’hui jai une prescription fak jfume sa job pi lemployeur le sais.

#cannada

Au québec ils ont pas le droit de refuser un emploi à cause d’un drug test à la base. Aucune idée pour les states par contre

Après 7 ou 8 jours ce n'est probablement plus dans ton système.

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk

Oh hell no, je fumais pas beaucoup, ( environ 10G par moi mettons ) j'ai arrete 4 semaines pis j'ai pris un espece de produit "miracle" que je trustais pas trop, pis j'ai teste positif pareil, j'ai eu la job quand meme parce que j'avais averti l'employeur. Si ils refusent tout les potheads ils ont pas fini...

They usually give you a week or 2 notice before. Just dont drink or do drugs in that time. They’re not dumb, they know everyones done drugs before, they just wanna see if you have a minimum of self control.

Back