Incendie à Lachine

It's on 12th between Notre Dame and William MacDonald
2be1f218808317010898d71cd55e7058.jpg
38d286d6814a5a8a3b535a3e9799ea57.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Some crack heads were cooking some cocaine on the BBQ.

Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk

quand j'étais au cegep le bloc immédiatement en face de notre appart à exploser à cause de ça. Je penses qu'il faisait de l'huile. le bloc a brulé au complet, on sentait la chaleur sur le balcon.

When I lived on st-joseph, I had to take the bus to work once at 7am, the nice lady across the street invited me for a 10$ blowjob. The houses down around there were some of the last cheap shitty rents. Labatt 50 on their verandas at 9am on a Monday type bs.

When I lived on st-joseph, I had to take the bus to work once at 7am, the nice lady across the street invited me for a 10$ blowjob. The houses down around there were some of the last cheap shitty rents. Labatt 50 on their verandas at 9am on a Monday type bs.

Dianne?

Je pense est mort il y a 10ans. on la voix plus.
elle etait sur le crack bin raide.

P.S je menuie de Lachine. faire du balcon comme un b.s. il avait toujours de quoi a regarder et juger.

Genre Spiff sur la 10e il doit avoir une bonne vue sur le ghetto. doit etre le fun.

Dianne?

Je pense est mort il y a 10ans. on la voix plus.
elle etait sur le crack bin raide.

P.S je menuie de Lachine. faire du balcon comme un b.s. il avait toujours de quoi a regarder et juger.

Genre Spiff sur la 10e il doit avoir une bonne vue sur le ghetto. doit etre le fun.

J'ai aussi une très bonne vue sur le parc Lasalle. C'est plus beau à regarder ;)

Those people are being pushed out. The townhouses at Villanova are going for 700k + property is being swooped up all over. Major issue is how long everything will take to cycle around. It's prob the last place around MTL that is close to DT with ample land to build on. The bidding wars have become insane for homes. Trust me I lost out on two

Those people are being pushed out. The townhouses at Villanova are going for 700k + property is being swooped up all over. Major issue is how long everything will take to cycle around. It's prob the last place around MTL that is close to DT with ample land to build on. The bidding wars have become insane for homes. Trust me I lost out on two

There's always ville st Pierre...haha

AHhahaha.

lachine la valleur monte. personne va dire que Ville st-pierre va monter de valleur.

C est le trou des trou.
Sadly it is creeping up in price especially as more condos are being built and advertised as "west Montreal"

I see quite few of you are in lachine
The problem with that area is public transport. Will tram line ever happen? Lol

And there is way too many 18 wheeler trucks going in and out of the area for it to be any sort of premium spot

And lol ville st pierre, it's hopeless there

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back