WE Charity scandal

XoX1de

So today our finance minister bill morneau apparently "forgot" to pay 40k he owned to WE and WE "forgot" he owns them 40k. LOL yeah right

Only reason why these clowns are still in power is most people vote on who they would have over at dinner vs policy.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

In all seriousness, no matter who you vote in power, there will always be a scandal and there will always be the opposing parties crying for people to resign. Same circle over and over.

In all seriousness, no matter who you vote in power, there will always be a scandal and there will always be the opposing parties crying for people to resign. Same circle over and over.

In all seriousness though, LPC seems to have the worst track records on scandals than any party combined.

In all seriousness though, LPC seems to have the worst track records on scandals than any party combined.

Im not aware of the history, but what % of time have they been in power in the last 20-30 years? That might count for something. You’ll always hear more stories about the party in power, no one cares as much about the rest.

Meanwhile, Bev Oda , une ministre conservatrice qui avait dû démissionner parce qu'elle avait des goûts luxueux ... une limousine/chambre d'hotel a Londre 1000$ + un jus d'orange a 16$

pepperidge-farm-remembers-5b860b.jpg

LPC scandal while in power Jean Cretien: Sponsorship (2004) No confidence voted.

Trudeau fils: Aga Khan (2017) SNC (2018) Blackface (2019) WE (2020) lets go for a fifth for 2021 to round it up to 5.

There are scandal that people can shrug it off, and there are kind of scandal that involved 910M$ of OUR money.

LPC scandal while in power Jean Cretien: Sponsorship (2004) No confidence voted.

Trudeau fils: Aga Khan (2017) SNC (2018) Blackface (2019) WE (2020) lets go for a fifth for 2021 to round it up to 5.

There are scandal that people can shrug it off, and there are kind of scandal that involved 910M$ of OUR money.

I just googled and landed on this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_scandals_in_Canada

I looked starting at the year 2000s, conservative comes up quite a few times more then Trudeau.

In the end, all the same BS.

Well from a globalist PM who's calling everyone racist, it is a big deal. Sounds like you voted twice for the soyboy isn't it lol. Must be a bad feeling to be a libtard these days.

Meh, NDP's never been in power a day in it's life, same can be said about the PQ. The modern CPC has only been around for 15-20 years, and Scheer's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar too, (using party fund to pay his personal expenses)

They're all slimy Trudeau just seems particularly oblivious to it, you'd think after the whole vacation with aga khan he'd be smart enough to recuse himself, clearly not.

Well from a globalist PM who's calling everyone racist, it is a big deal. Sounds like you voted twice for the soyboy isn't it lol. Must be a bad feeling to be a libtard these days.

I didnt vote for him. And I did say no matter who is in place, its the same shit show. I have no favorite.

Sounds more like you just have it out for him so you wont accept anyone else supporting him.... have fun lol

I seem to recall Justin going on and on as to how he'd bring about a new era of transparency in government when he was elected in 2015. Turns out that beneath the posturing he has a rather tenuous grasp on ethics.

Aga Khan, SNC, now this? Sometimes life would be easier if the rules of baseball applied. Three strikes, you and your cronies are out.

Seems like all that's propping up government these days are a bunch of backbenchers being scared straight into "party first" politics.

I seem to recall Justin going on and on as to how he'd bring about a new era of transparency in government when he was elected in 2015. Turns out that beneath the posturing he has a rather tenuous grasp on ethics.

Aga Khan, SNC, now this? Sometimes life would be easier if the rules of baseball applied. Three strikes, you and your cronies are out.

Seems like all that's propping up government these days are a bunch of backbenchers being scared straight into "party first" politics.

would be nice to have the 3 strike thing indeed, personally I would also make a rule that if there's a participation lower than X% for the voting, than the participants (not the actual political party) are eliminated and a new round is being held, if your political party is part of the eliminated round more than 3 times than your party is out... maybe I'm wrong, however I think it would help not to be obligated to have to vote for a lesser of 2 evils... and would help destroy and have new political parties being build on a regular basis all "in theory" more or less lead by the votes, so they would have to adapt which is good, but also only if they're worth voting for, would probably bring a shit load of other issues...

Why was Justy elected? Because he smiled more. That is one of the official reasons why he's in office. So all he has to do now is frown, not smile. It works every time.

He'll make a sad puppy face, and each sexually dissatisfied housewife will instantly scour all social media looking for the blood of those who turned that beautiful smile into a frown. Later that night, they will each imagine explaining to Justin the inhuman effort it took to save the world from complete destruction. The cucumber bought earlier in the day will be instrumental in making it a memorable moment. God forbid Justin starts crying in the imaginary conversation, or the earth shattering orgasms that will follow might lead some of the older buildings to crumble. And so, the white knight's ratings will go up again, and he'll be ready for a new day where he will make the planet better.

Meanwhile the conservatives have no leader, just like the green party. That says a lot. The NDP is the autistic child screaming at the airplanes passing by while the bloc is the spoiled kid who is screaming that he wants more private airplanes. Just like in the USA, nobody wants the current regime, it really looks like everyone else in the political landscape is trying really hard to be worse than what is currently being served. There's no decent presidential candidate on this continent. Well, maybe in Mexico has someone. Not holding my breath.

would be nice to have the 3 strike thing indeed, personally I would also make a rule that if there's a participation lower than X% for the voting, than the participants (not the actual political party) are eliminated and a new round is being held, if your political party is part of the eliminated round more than 3 times than your party is out... maybe I'm wrong, however I think it would help not to be obligated to have to vote for a lesser of 2 evils... and would help destroy and have new political parties being build on a regular basis all "in theory" more or less lead by the votes, so they would have to adapt which is good, but also only if they're worth voting for, would probably bring a shit load of other issues...

Idk. Parties are part of the problem. They put their own interest above all else.

We’re supposed to elect an MP to look after our riding. We expect them to make informed decisions and vote on our behalf. Their loyalty is supposed to be to their constituents, not to the party. We expect them to have a backbone, not blindly get whipped to vote along the party line.

The system has been hijacked by a larger than life party leader cult of personality. I bet The PMO’s inner circle / advisers carry more clout than actual MPs.

Idk. Parties are part of the problem.

We’re supposed to elect an MP to look after our riding. We expect them to make informed decisions and vote on our behalf. Their loyalty is supposed to be to their constituents, not to the party. We expect them to have a backbone, not blindly get whipped to vote along the party line.

The system has been hijacked by a larger than life party leader cult of personality. I bet The PMO’s inner circle / advisers carry more clout than actual MPs.

well that's why your political party is dissolved after 3 times it has to change it's leader caused by the low participation of the voters, again I haven't thought this through, so lots of issues there, but the general idea would be to have a political system that can adapt quicker to social/economical/ethical realities as by most people, but while having the knowledge and confidence of the people to get them there, and if not than they're not voted in, they don't get to be voted in just because they're the lesser of bad choices... it should be the best of good choices... to have that we have to say NO when presented with candidates/political parties that are crap, until something with some sense is presented and we can make our choice from there...

Back