Cancel custom license plate

Xc0m

Legacy Member
how do i cancel a custom license plate? The SAAQ website doesn't really give me anything. Ideally I could do it online since I'm in Toronto these days, but I can't find what to do...

how do i cancel a custom license plate? The SAAQ website doesn't really give me anything. Ideally I could do it online since I'm in Toronto these days, but I can't find what to do...

You have to send them a letter in writting to cancel your plate and DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't really help OP but it's interesting to see how people are starting to realize that the custom plate is their identifier.

Can't really help OP but it's interesting to see how people are starting to realize that the custom plate is their identifier.
He probably just moved out of province

I don't see anyone that cancelled because of identification purpose. As soon as you put a sticker your car becomes unique.

I'd rather use mods that I can appreciate and only car guys can identify, rather than putting a distinguishable plate allowing every matante be like: "YEAH THATS THE MOTHERFUCKER I SAW DOING 200+ THE OTHER DAY"
lol

I'd rather use mods that I can appreciate and only car guys can identify, rather than putting a distinguishable plate allowing every matante be like: "YEAH THATS THE MOTHERFUCKER I SAW DOING 200+ THE OTHER DAY"
lol
So your mods are all unidentifiable.

No wheels, sticker, etc.

Ok here's a medal.

So your mods are all unidentifiable.

No wheels, sticker, etc.

Ok here's a medal.

If you’re one of the guys that can’t tell a difference between a 528i and an m5, I guess no, they’re not XD
Because at least 80% of people are like that
ie gle400 = gle63s, golf 1.8t = golf R, etc

I debadge my cars/truck.

But my truck is 100% unique so plate or no I don't care at all it's already one of one.

Agreed, but that’s what I’m saying, badge or no, wheels or no, to a matante you’re driving a Tacoma
With a custom plate, to a matante you’re driving a Tacoma with said plate.
Some people are fine with that and that’s ok.
I’m not
That is all

Question de même. À quoi ça sert debadger un char????

Quelle la +value?

+10HP??

Y'a des badges c'est juste redondant. Comme de speller out le nom du fabricant (y'a déja le logo oversize) ou que le char est AWD (surtout quand 99% de leur produit sont awd)

C'est pas ma job de bâtir du brand / model awareness a coup de badge chromé au gout du département du marketing.

Back