Where to get oem toyota parts in canada?

fabchef

Hi everyone, just wondering if any of you have ordered oem toyota parts online from canada or US? If so which website have you ordered from? Thanks
Fab

Toyota part direct
Scarborough toyota
Or else your local toyota dealer... sometimes they price match online pricing or are really close.

Labatt, thanks for the reply. I found you mentioned in scarborough, but i also found TPD in London Ontario. Are they the same? The second one has the same part but is almost $20 cheaper??
Fab

Some are more aggressive and they have more online sale which push the price down. Our buyer would sometimes order from these places but often the local toyota dealer would match the price.

I guess i does depend what you are buying and the volume.

Also it depends on the shipping and how long to get the part. Sometimes we would need it right now so saving 20$ didn't matter.

So either one of these sites would work??? I guess checking availability and shipping first is best?
I know local dealer. If they don't have it, it comes from TO, so probably the same place?
Fab

Not a toyota but I had to change a tail light on my car 'cause I had one cracked. Checked on ebay, amazon and vw us online part site and all where about the same with exchange rate : 300$ ca

Checked with my local dealer : 225$ ca

So sometimes it's better to check with your local dealer.

Back