Car hauling/shipping

ArrowAngel

Question was probably asked but could only find the winnebago thread.

Who has shipped a car across Canada. What shipping company. Got a couple company around here in Manitoba but they won't make it all the way to the east coast.

Looking to get a 77 Caprice from 15km out of Moncton NB to Brandon MB.

I thought about flying down and driving it already but I want to look at options first as I don't really wanna take a week off work and still wondering about the qc/NB border closure .

Can be open transportation or enclosed. Got a local that could do it for 3500$ with a pick up and a trailer (small local buisness).

Any first hand experience? Tips? Advice?

Thanks

Ps. It's my dad's car. And even with shipping it's still cleaner and cheaper then finding a clean one here.
3ef3c85131d667e3523afa07991c4b7a.jpg

Envoyé de mon VOG-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Si c'est ton père, tu peux venir au NB quand tu veux, juste besoin de dire que tu viens visiter de la famille.

I've used Livingston several times for door to door shipping and they have always been good to me. It's on a train but like I said, I've never had an issue.

I used UShip.ca.

Its been so long I forget the exact price. But i know it was under $1000

Ended up getting quotes in between 2300 (terminals to terminals) or 2700-3300(door to door)

The bilberry freight called back with a door to door quote of 1600 tx included as the truck was already picking up a car in Moncton on Tuesday.

Envoyé de mon VOG-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back