2018 Range rover or?

I took. GLC 63AMG for a test drive last night and was not impressed. It was jerky and lacked any real options. The exhaust not was the best part, the engine was impressive but thats where it ended.

I took. GLC 63AMG for a test drive last night and was not impressed. It was jerky and lacked any real options. The exhaust not was the best part, the engine was impressive but thats where it ended.

A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.

Not a 2018 but wouldn't expect all these issues from a 2012 with not even 100 000km. No I will not sell anyone a car either!
6cdd36d91ea12da943bd451299c8a26c.jpg
d7e825df4531d34f7b6d68b57ed466fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

$5,300 Range Rover, that is equivalent to 10 months of a 500$ lease.

Just have to make it to 10 months.

And everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

Tu as sorti la quote de ton biscuit chinois de hier ou ton motivation quote d'instagram à matin ?

Non, je suis aller a une place qui s'appel "l'ecole". Et pas l'ecole d'instgram heureusement. Comme ca l'air que tu connais ca bien les bibliotheques...

Have you ever had a "classic"? Think before you speak and read before you think.

Back