Explosion a Beyrouth

est-ce moi qui fait de l'hallucination auditive a 0:13 ?

'' allah akbar '' ?

ps : would hit

Yup même chose à 0:23 moi aussi je suis convaincu qu'il dit ca lol

Mais en même temps ils disent toujours ca pas juste quand il y a des attentats, un peu comme les catholiques qui disent toujours God bless you (à la différence qu'on a pas l'habitude de dire God bless you quand on fait des attentats lol)

Y'avais sa sur le video

Fun fact: she is a doctor she left her photoshot/wedding to help injured victims truly a hero...

Damn

b26960a46bff1b96263273b2a4f07fd6.gif

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Apparently a missile captured in this video

Real? Fake?
Apparently it's being posted in social medias but they are being deleted and censored :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

^Fake read an article where the guy who took the original video was interviewed and mentioned that the video was modified and when they traced the actual guy who modified it apparently he just said that someone used his email but it's not him lol, anyway an article I've read today about this same video reason I'm mentioning it.... don't feel like looking for it lol

View attachment 44616

L'explosion sur montréal

it did not take accont that the Mont Royal will block a lot of it and wont reach that far out.

as for the Halifax explosion, it was pretty bad because the bomb was not on a hard surface. it was on water so the explosion was ALL AROUND. the nukes that hit japan learnt a lesson from that so the bomb explodes in mid air way before it hit the ground to cause more damage. now imagine all the fertilizer was still on the ship and it exploded instead of the warehouse... the port in Beyrouth would be in way worse shape

Yup même chose à 0:23 moi aussi je suis convaincu qu'il dit ca lol

Mais en même temps ils disent toujours ca pas juste quand il y a des attentats, un peu comme les catholiques qui disent toujours God bless you (à la différence qu'on a pas l'habitude de dire God bless you quand on fait des attentats lol)

Yep, i thought it was added but the video is from Reuters. Unless they got lazy and took it from the internet where someone is trolling, i heard exactly that. Joked with my brother maybe they have a 6th sense. They subconsciously mutter it before any explosion :p

Yep, i thought it was added but the video is from Reuters. Unless they got lazy and took it from the internet where someone is trolling, i heard exactly that. Joked with my brother maybe they have a 6th sense. They subconsciously mutter it before any explosion :p

c'est comme un Spiderman/Spider sens , mais pour mumusulman :rofl:

Le "allah akbar" (dieu est grand ou god is great) ici est utilisé pour exprimer la grosse peur/le gros choc comme si tu dis OMG!! Oh mon dieu!! Et "god bless you" a rien a voir

Back