Engine Oil 2009 Civic

Engine is fried according to the mechanic. I wish I was there when he was flushing it but I need to take his word. Agghhhh

Anyone have a tough idea how much a used civic engine costs? Is it even worth replacing. Unfkn real, it was pristine, 110,000 km on it. I'm so pissed.

If body is in top shape it might be worth it to swap another engine from scrapyard but it s a gamble

If body is in top shape it might be worth it to swap another engine from scrapyard but it s a gamble
Yah, body and rest of the car is in very good condition but a new (old) engine worries me. It depends on the cost, friggin crapshoot.

well there's plenty of R18 around so the engine should not be that much expensive.

Swap the engine, sell the car saying that it has a new 80k km engine overnight from japan, profit

Put oil in it and run it another 50k kilo.

Civic have been doing that for the last 30 years.

Or put an old R18, there is certaintly pleinty out there at around 600$ and it shouldnt cost too much since everything else is good.

Fast number i would put 2500-3000$ all included.

In Gregistan once you hit 65 you can no longer vote and at 75 need to stop driving

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Tu va etre le premier a chialer de contre ça ^^^ quand tu va avoir 75 ans et croit moi, ça arrive plus vite qu'on pense.

Put oil in it and run it another 50k kilo.

Civic have been doing that for the last 30 years.

Or put an old R18, there is certaintly pleinty out there at around 600$ and it shouldnt cost too much since everything else is good.

Fast number i would put 2500-3000$ all included.

Early quotes are in the $900 range for 90K km engine, certified with 1 year warranty by (I forget the name of the company) that buys everything from insurance companies.

Another 10 hrs of labour or so. So looking at $2000 about.

Back