DEP Retour aux etudes

DEP en traitement du minerai

35$/hr syndiqué pour ~10 mois de cours.

Par contre, horaire 7-7 ou 14-14 sur le 10h ou 12h

144k$ par année le plus rapidement possible

Si je le fais en 3 jour semaines tant mieux!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This thread with DEP this DEP that yielding 50-60$/hour makes me lol.

Where you guys at with your 100k cars, 500k houses, 400k chalets if ya'll thinking you can make more than a senior financial analyst with a couple months DEP education?

haha

To contribute to OP question, if you're good and able to work with your hands, Industrial Automation is where you will always have demand, especially if you know what you are doing.

Yes and no. You still need to know what you are doing, setup wise. I did a job there 2 years ago, and they were bitching about losing an experienced machinist. Retired.
I dont know about hiring process, but the electro mechanic wanted me to put my name in and he would reference his name. starting was $38.

Starting at $25/hour if you have less than 5 years of experience and you can get more depending on previous experience. And there is no electro mechanic at P&WC, mechanic and electro are 2 separates jobs.

Starting at $25/hour if you have less than 5 years of experience and you can get more depending on previous experience. And there is no electro mechanic at P&WC, mechanic and electro are 2 separates jobs.

I never asked what he did, I just knew he was with the maintenance dept. I have 20 years experience, I guess that is why he said I can get 38.. I installed their punch laser combo machine in their r&d. A 1 million dollar machine machine they use for a few hours a week.

I never asked what he did, I just knew he was with the maintenance dept. I have 20 years experience, I guess that is why he said I can get 38.. I installed their punch laser combo machine in their r&d. A 1 million dollar machine machine they use for a few hours a week.

Ok than 38$ is pretty realistic/spot on. 4 years later, you would have around 42-43$. Pretty sure it was for electro-technician job than, which is one of the nicest job at P&WC as union worker, not staff.

This thread with DEP this DEP that yielding 50-60$/hour makes me lol.

Where you guys at with your 100k cars, 500k houses, 400k chalets if ya'll thinking you can make more than a senior financial analyst with a couple months DEP education?

haha

To contribute to OP question, if you're good and able to work with your hands, Industrial Automation is where you will always have demand, especially if you know what you are doing.

It is possible. You just need to know how to play your cards right. My colleague has 25 years in fiber laser technology, he pulls 45 an hour. We call him the 'Rain Man' of fiber. He lives very modestly. I prefer to save and have enough 'fuck you' money so I can not give a shit about the job.

I am not necessarily referring to the baller life, rather insinuating that a couple dozen months of a DEP does not give you 50-60$/hour.
Put yourself in place of any employer. Sure you would pay someone 50/hour to press cycle start on a mill when you have no choice, but you'd sure as hell be interviewing all those dozens of can do the same for 18-20/hour.

I think those start-t- medium experience positions at 50-60/hour for a basic DEP jobs are either A) Myth or B) Fill in my rush for three months and I'll show you the door after.

Edit: I was just speaking about this to a HAAS installer 2-3 weeks ago. If you're running 4-5 mills at the same time, you could be nearing 25-26/hour, but not more than that.

I am not necessarily referring to the baller life, rather insinuating that a couple dozen months of a DEP does not give you 50-60$/hour.
Put yourself in place of any employer. Sure you would pay someone 50/hour to press cycle start on a mill when you have no choice, but you'd sure as hell be interviewing all those dozens of can do the same for 18-20/hour.

I think those start-t- medium experience positions at 50-60/hour for a basic DEP jobs are either A) Myth or B) Fill in my rush for three months and I'll show you the door after.

Edit: I was just speaking about this to a HAAS installer 2-3 weeks ago. If you're running 4-5 mills at the same time, you could be nearing 25-26/hour, but not more than that.

I hear ya, for sure you can't just pop out of school and expect to be at the top tier. And depending on the type of DEP you have. I guess I chose the right one.
You should ask the HAAS guy if he is paid well.
Some of our guys dont even have DEP.

Généralement, quand tu as un DEP et que tu as un bon salaire, c’est parce que tu travailles dans un milieu dans lequel il peut y avoir des dangers ou fort risque de maladies professionnel ou région très éloignées ou toutes ces réponses ;)

Ça reste qu’on a juste mentionné les bonnes jobs/salaires que certains ont avec un simple DEP.
Mais c’est vraiment pas la majorité.

Would you spend half of the year 2500km away from your family, in the shithole of Hoth, working 12hrs shift 7days/week for at least 14days straight be it Christmas or your kid's birthday, for 20$/hr?

That's why I'm making 120k/yr with 2years out of an 18month DEP.

I was far from that when I was working "9-5" 5days/week in Laval.

Last edited:
Si je regarde avec mes 3 meilleurs chums. On est deux avec des DEP, un DEC et un avec son BAC. Guess lequelle dans gang fait pas 100k$+...

Pis c'est pas un BAC de l'UQAM en science vidange. Bac du HEC avec une bonne job chez Bombardier.

Ma conjointe a un couple d'ami , le gars maîtrise HEC , il est a la CDPQ , 3 fois mon salaire + fond de pension platine

c'est qui le cassé ... c'est moé

J'en doute pas, je faisais juste mettre en évidence que ya plein de DEP qui vont t'amener à des emplois de 100k$+
Si tu est bon et competent, si no tu reste a faire le basic au salaire bas

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

oui mais c'est qui le gars avec les plus belles gouttières ?

tenor.gif

Back