Nissan 350z | 2-step Waxxon Special Reserve Wax | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
This car is a beauty. lots of quality parts, Actually, no ebay, nothing ''fake'' on this car, just true JDM parts. Love car like this, props to the owner for keeping '' it real'' ! Reminds me of my BNR32 days lol.. nostalgia

So the car got detailed a few years ago and it's not being driven that much so the owner was hesitant if a detailing would really shine anymore than it's current state. I'm glad to report he saw the improvement and was well please to leave my shop with his 350z looked as shiny as it could.

What was needed was a 2-step polish and my own custom made Special Reserve 76% carnauba wax !

Initial condition. being white, it's harder to see, but swirls mark were present on the car ;

The car even had some hologram on the trunk ( probably when the spoiler got repainted) ;

Paint reading showed clearly that some panel were repaint, but overall matched the car very well ;

Nothing to worry tho, everything is over 100 microns.

Some pic after polishing. no more swirls. looking deeper than ever ;

Piece of resistance.. DAYUM!

Some pic of the car inside and outside to show different perspective of the paint:

Ready to leave and an enjoyable ride :

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. info at waxxon . com

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at info at waxxon . com

Back