Wet-Ass P**sy

jsuis surpris comment on en a qui ont pas l'age mais qui sont boomer en criss sur ce forum lol

On est tous des 30 Year Old Boomer

5b3.png

jsuis surpris comment on en a qui ont pas l'age mais qui sont boomer en criss sur ce forum lol

Je commence à croire que c'est effectivement moi le problème. Case and point:

Cliffs: Young woman causally talks about blowing and swallowing 7 NBA players back to back to back to back to back...

The comments from some of the women on the video were astounding to me. Example:

"Surprise women can enjoy sex as much as men"

"Lol no she wasn’t rotating around them they were rotating around her meaning she was tossing them around..."

"She wanted to do it and it was consensual let her live."

"Acting like you wouldn’t brag about hooking up with 7 women in one night but ok"

"Just like how a man would brag about 7 women on him. Its not rocket science bro."

Hurray for feminism I guess. Glad I don't have daughters, this is way too fucked up for me.

Last edited:
bottom line...sex sell
Its always ass ;p
But yeah it kinda degrading now.

Before is was with class
Touch me...touch me I want to feel you body ....
s-l300.jpg

http://youtu.be/awCszKBi4mI

Cliffs: Young woman causally talks about blowing and swallowing 7 NBA players back to back to back to back to back...

The comments from some of the women on the video were astounding to me.Example:

"Lol no she wasn’t rotating around them they were rotating around her meaning she was tossing them around..."

"Acting like you wouldn’t brag about hooking up with 7 women in one night but ok"

"Just like how a man would brag about 7 women on him. Its not rocket science bro."

Hurray for feminism I guess. Glad I don't have daughters, this is way too fucked up for me.

Sérieux c'est laid sur un esti temps, c'est des Shemale?

http://youtu.be/awCszKBi4mI

The comments from some of the women on the video were astounding to me.Example:

Ce genre de comments proviennent toujours des comments provenant des femmes super feminist fashist,gays, beta cucks.

Un homme qui a une tete sur les epaules ne va pas prendre une vidange aux serieux,tu la fourre pis next.

Les femmes qui ont de l'allure ne respecte pas ce genre de act non plus

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

I must admit, I laughed my ass off at this. I'm not sure why but I did.

And if people think girls are not being influenced by this shit, here's a sample from a wet-ass-pussy round table hosted by Apple Music.

What crazy times we live in.

Last edited:
Personne a parlé de NIN - closer ?

Bon c'est chanté par un gars mais quand même

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

lol

maybe it's me, but none of that is remotely attractive. sounds likes flappy disease-ridden sperm receptacles hanging off some low-class women who grew up way too fast. kinda sad.

i would never let my kids listen to (or watch) that garbage.

Back