Moishes Steakhouse to close

Unfortunate victim of the crisis, I'm pretty confident they'll reopen in the future downtown like they intended to but it doesn't make sense to do it now.

I'm not surprised!

Overpriced as hell, bad service! Went twice and both time I hated it! Don't get me wrong the food was great! Steak cooked to perfection but the service, disgusting!

absolutely hated that place but recognize that it was an iconic spot on st-lau
It was the last stalwart of "Old St Laurent" The St Laurent media gets all watery eyes over... I do miss the days of my Grandmother and some shop owner arguing in German over a plastic bag...

funny story is that a few years back I took my dad and his wife for dinner. He was mistaken for Lucien Bouchard

Unfortunate victim of the crisis, I'm pretty confident they'll reopen in the future downtown like they intended to but it doesn't make sense to do it now.

not really last years Moishes change ownership.

and anyway the quality did go down.

last 2 time I did go to moishes I was desapointed.

They was probably in difficulty and the crisis finish them.

not really last years Moishes change ownership.

and anyway the quality did go down.

last 2 time I did go to moishes I was desapointed.

They was probably in difficulty and the crisis finish them.

Moishes issue might have been their traditional base might have just stopped showing up due to traffic woes getting to the resto. That base could have just died off as well.

Rib and Reef was always their competitors but for the most part better to get to. A move to old Montreal years ago might have been the wise choice in hindsight. The drop off in quality has been in the last few years most noticeable with the wait staff. Moishes was the type of place where it was common to see staff that had been there for 30-40 years

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back