Happening in parc x

Trupower Distribution

Anyone have info on this? What are these guys, looks like some sort of ICE group but for Canada.
c08f918b1f3eb564059310acf498b743.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Les suburban banalisés, damnson.jpg la mairesse n'entend pas a rire.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Les suburban banalisés, damnson.jpg la mairesse n'entend pas a rire.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Je me suis fait dépasser par 2 Suburban et une mini van banalisé hier sur la 10... Ils ont allumés les flash juste pour me faire tasser dans une zone de construction pis après ils sont partis en fou en convoi serré ... Je sais pas si c'est cette gang la

Cette même journée, vers 11h je me suis fait dépasser sur la 20 entre QC/MTL à hauteur de Laurier Station par un Suburban comme ça avec les flash... Ils s'en allaient vers MTL.

Envoyé de mon SM-A705W en utilisant Tapatalk

That's definitely the RCMP/GRC ERT, I wasn't sure but with those unmarked suburbans for sure, if you zoom in on the guy in the middle you can almost see the outline of the RCMP emblem on his arm. Also found this https://twitter.com/clementsabourin/status/1299128348485005312/photo/1 seems they were getting in an uber and got jumped, probably a federal warrant? never seen the RCMP operate within Quebec

They operate for sure, federal jurisdiction place ( Parc de la Gatineau for exemple ). Drugs related crimes too. there is several RCMP station in Quebec, why would they build them if they were doing nothing.

That's definitely the RCMP/GRC ERT, I wasn't sure but with those unmarked suburbans for sure, if you zoom in on the guy in the middle you can almost see the outline of the RCMP emblem on his arm. Also found this https://twitter.com/clementsabourin/status/1299128348485005312/photo/1 seems they were getting in an uber and got jumped, probably a federal warrant? never seen the RCMP operate within Quebec

Which begs the question what was the warrant... if they got intercepted like that it wasn't just a regular warrant obviously.
Also involving the federal police actively apprehending someone, the only thing I can think of is terrorism.

Which begs the question what was the warrant... if they got intercepted like that it wasn't just a regular warrant obviously.
Also involving the federal police actively apprehending someone, the only thing I can think of is terrorism.
Major fraud as well.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back