Urus vs RSQ8 vs Bentayga vs Cayenne Turbo S

Lolol they all have the same platform , 3 of them have the same engine

It's a question of how much do you want to spend?

Lolol they all have the same platform , 3 of them have the same engine

It's a question of how much do you want to spend?

I was gonna say. The germans have really taken GM's badge engineering strategy to the next level.

Of the cars in the video I’d go with rsq8, just because sleeper status.
Otherwise X5m smokes everything here

Side note: if you can get a hold of a good example f85 do it now. G05 is meh.

Ooooh... je pensais que c'était l'inverse. RR était avec VW et Bentley avec BMW.
It's a great story how VAG and BMW got the spoils from when Vickers dumped their automotive portfolio. While VAG did out bid BMW for Bentley and RR.. VW didn't get the trade mark to to use the RR name from RR Aerospace Holdings.. BMW got that but pays a license fee they do not own the trademark. A large reason why BMW sold Land Rover Ltd off was to free up cash for retooling of Plant Oxford/Mini projects and for the RR deal. Ironically most of the engineering on the new Mini was done by Rover (Rover cars) which was also dumped

I feel VAG did a better job with Bentley vs RR with BMW

Last edited:
It's a great story how VAG and BMW got the spoils from when Vickers dumped their automotive portfolio. While VAG did out bid BMW for Bentley and RR.. VW didn't get the trade mark to to use the RR name from RR Aerospace Holdings.. BMW got that but pays a license fee they do not own the trademark. A large reason why BMW sold Land Rover Ltd off was to free up cash for retooling of Plant Oxford/Mini projects and for the RR deal. Ironically most of the engineering on the new Mini was done by Rover (Rover cars) which was also dumped

did not know, very interesting.

more details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Motor_Cars

The "small" RR is in fact based on a BMW 7 Series. That will change though for the next model.

The "small" RR is in fact based on a BMW 7 Series. That will change though for the next model.
Last I was told BMW is moving and has moved to more modular platforms ala VAG style company wide. So The ghost will be based on the AoL Platform which is RR exclusive.

I heard that the next Golf, Jetta, Q3, A4 and Q5 were gonna get the MLB platform by the next few yeara

The old MLB platform there is only the Macan and another car on it.

Now its the MLBevo. A4 to A8, Q5 to Q8, Urus, cayenne , Touareg

The A3 and Q3 is on the MQB platform (VW) (golf jetta tigan etc)

Edit: The Bentaya is on the MLBevo too

Back