** Official 2020-2021 Montréal Canadiens Thread **

J'avoue, ça devait être les caméras NBC

Certes, on s'en foutait tous, mais je trouvais le move weird venant d'un diffuseur officiel et d'un patron qui souhaite avoir le retour d'une équipe à Québec

Read on Twitter verse that a loss tonight could mean Julien is out to be replaced by Guy Boucher.

For the love of God, please do not let them lose this game!

Read on Twitter verse that a loss tonight could mean Julien is out to be replaced by Guy Boucher.

For the love of God, please do not let them lose this game!

I wish. If that happens it signals that Bergevin is feeling the heat and he's trying to shake the team. Does an overtime loss combined with the disallowed goal count as a loss or not?

2 losses back to back to this shitty Ottawa team could really get him canned.

I wish. If that happens it signals that Bergevin is feeling the heat and he's trying to shake the team. Does an overtime loss combined with the disallowed goal count as a loss or not?

Guy Boucher plays an even more regressive style of hockey than Julien. Believe me, you want nothing to do with his "system".

I remember the Philly vs Tampa fiasco. This team needs a management reset. If Boucher will tank the team, even better. Fire everyone, including Molson. Get a Shanny like president here asap

J'ai le feeling que les gars ont arreter de jouer pour Julien. Peut importe le club, esti que je trouve pas ca professionnel.

Joël Bouchard

Bob Hartley

Benoit Groulx

Ce sont les 3 noms qui ressortent le plus

Votre choix?

Dominic Ducharme?

IMO Joel fait vraiment une bonne job a Laval et je suis pas sur de vouloir l'enlever de la.

Mais le call sur Gallagher.... lol

La saison est courte et Price n'a pas l'air dans son assiette présentement.
Pas le temps de niaiser, je donnerais les 2 prochains matchs à Allen.

Back