** Official 2020-2021 Montréal Canadiens Thread **

160933486_2853860654836514_3037051684143012620_n.png

without Anderson and Toffoli this team is 6th in the division. thankfully they build through the draft like Bergie promised.

Toffoli - of The Flying Toffoli Brothers out with an obscure juggling injury.

I can say that.

I am born in Italy.

One thing I have to say: I didn't like Julien's coaching style and honestly don't really care for Ducharme. I can't believe he keeps starting the OTs with Byron and Danault but at least he stopped moving the forwards back and forth with the taxi squad. Except I probably would move Perry up to 3rd line and send Lekhnon to 4th line.

Also Carey's better without a goalie coach lol. He was awesome for 3-4 games after Waite got canned and the second Burke turned up he goaled like a pumpkin again on Saturday lol.

I would save the money hahahaha!

So like this is the first time in my life a nhl game has been canceled. Has this happened before??? I don’t think .

This might affect our chances of getting the cup with Kotkemieni out with COVID

So like this is the first time in my life a nhl game has been canceled. Has this happened before??? I don’t think .

This might affect our chances of getting the cup with Kotkemieni out with COVID
Non c’est pas la première fois ..c’est arrivé régulièrement cette saison, peut-être la première fois dans la division nord par contre

La 5G est entrée au Centre Bell.

Ça tombe bien, les joueurs blessés vont avoir le temps de guérir leur blessure

"the NHL will look into it". if they do, they'll have to fire half their refs. no love lost, they're incompetent and make a mockery of a poor league as it is.

"the NHL will look into it". if they do, they'll have to fire half their refs. no love lost, they're incompetent and make a mockery of a poor league as it is.

At least this season the refs stopped pretending to be impartial. You can tell by the super high amount of refused goal decisions against "stronger" teams to even out against weaker teams.

Back