** Official 2020-2021 Montréal Canadiens Thread **

Logan Mailloux a fait une erreur de jeunesse. 17 ans.
Qui n'a jamais montré de pics de ses plotes à poils?
On peux-tu passer à un autre sujet ma gang de snowflakes?

multiple reports and rumors Montreal is seriously considering making a deal for Jack Eichel

Seeing KK, Romanov/Guhle, Poehling/Ylonen, 1st, also a salary dump player Drouin

multiple reports and rumors Montreal is seriously considering making a deal for Jack Eichel

Seeing KK, Romanov/Guhle, Poehling/Ylonen, 1st, also a salary dump player Drouin
Imagine scorer eichel.

Signe Hamilton et savard

Holyshit

*wont happen

*Waiting for 350z insider news

Envoyé de mon SM-G998W en utilisant Tapatalk

id rather include Gally instead of Romanov...

Looking at his contract, its just ugly, it would surprise me if he even finishes his career under it before retiring due to injuries.

id rather include Gally instead of Romanov...

Looking at his contract, its just ugly, it would surprise me if he even finishes his career under it before retiring due to injuries.

And why would rebuilding Buffalo want that ugly contract?

The Eichel rumors are absurd anywaye, they litterally have half the teams in the league in on them.

I feel bad for that Mailloux kid. I really do but he's an idiot for taking the picture in the first place, and double idiot for sending it to his team mates.

He's also a triple idiot for then sharing the Instagram of the girl in question.

I don't know what the Swedish courts condemned him to do but assuming he did that, he should be done with that story.

I'm sure the Habs scouts saw a good enough hockey player to spend a 1st round pick on. Historically they've been amazing at scouting first round draft picks from recent history like Louis Leblanc and Alex Galcheniuk, all the way back to Doug Wickenheiser.

I feel bad for that Mailloux kid. I really do but he's an idiot for taking the picture in the first place, and double idiot for sending it to his team mates.

He's also a triple idiot for then sharing the Instagram of the girl in question.

I don't know what the Swedish courts condemned him to do but assuming he did that, he should be done with that story.

I'm sure the Habs scouts saw a good enough hockey player to spend a 1st round pick on. Historically they've been amazing at scouting first round draft picks from recent history like Louis Leblanc and Alex Galcheniuk, all the way back to Doug Wickenheiser.

just imagine how Jake Virtanen feels right now, different situation but it seems like some cray cray is trying to ruin his career and get a little pay day.

And why would rebuilding Buffalo want that ugly contract?

The Eichel rumors are absurd anywaye, they litterally have half the teams in the league in on them.

He's a disgruntled star with prior injuries, as a GM you gotta be ready to accept some ugly contracts back.

On top of that, you're moving 10M in cap space and from what I remember, NHL teams have to hit the minimum cap floor of around 60m, last I checked, Buffalo is roughly 16.5M from hitting the min floor.

Si il demande suzuki effectivement sa s'arrête là mais KK c'est correct de le voir partir.

Si il demande suzuki effectivement sa s'arrête là mais KK c'est correct de le voir partir.

Je disagree. On blast KK mais il a que 20-21 ans?

Anyway c'est moot du moment que c'est garanti que Buffalo tradera pas Eichel a une equipe de sa conference voyons donc. Tout le monde le sait que c'est une regle non ecrite: Tu trades pas une vedette dans ta conference car tu veux pas les revoir te gosser 4-5-6 fois par saison.

Je disagree. On blast KK mais il a que 20-21 ans?

Anyway c'est moot du moment que c'est garanti que Buffalo tradera pas Eichel a une equipe de sa conference voyons donc. Tout le monde le sait que c'est une regle non ecrite: Tu trades pas une vedette dans ta conference car tu veux pas les revoir te gosser 4-5-6 fois par saison.
Je blast pas sur KK... juste que si tu veut eichel tu peux pas donner juste 2 bâtons et un sac de puck...

Suzuki ji touche pas... faq il te reste KK comme bonne monais d'échange dans un trade

Le CH s'est rendu en finale sans Tatar ni Drouin.

MB a juste Weber et Danault (potentiellement) a remplacer.

Jack Eichel ne fit dans aucun des deux roles.

On peut tu trouver un autre défenseur top4 en presumant que Romanov fait toujours pas l'affaire, donner le C a Gallagher pis engager un autre centre shut-down no.3 si on en a vraiment besoin?

Anyway même si le CH s'est rendu en finale, les pendules ont toutes reset a la fin des séries.

Rien mais RIEN ne garantit qu'ils feront les séries cette saison qui vient avec Tampa, Boston, Floride, Toronto et en plus Ottawa qui s'en vient avec une brique pis un fanal après avoir pratiquement pas perdu en 2e moitié de saison l'an dernier et en plus avoir obtenu d'autres excellents drafts pick que EUX ils ont pas gaspillé avec un gars qui jouera probablement jamais dans la LNH a cause d'une erreur de jeunesse et PETA mais for women.

Back