9/11 The king of all conspiracy theories.

SP 500 red
Nasdaq red
dow jones green

images

Chu le seul qui était déjà rendu à l'université coudonc? Tout le monde était au primaire et secondaire on dirait

Pourtant y'en a sur MR de 40+ ahahah

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternati...ause-building-7s-collapse-on-911-3731452.html

Might seem trivial, but if you've ever played Jenga, when was the last time the game ended by the tower coming straight down on itself? If you remove a block on the extremity, what usually happens is the top start to topple as a single chunk and only blows apart (significantly) when it hits the table/floor beyond the footprint. Yet the laws of physics were on a coffee break that evening.

Astie on peux tu laisser faire les théories du complot pis les ingénieurs du dimanche? Come on comparer une structure de tour avec un jenga

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternati...ause-building-7s-collapse-on-911-3731452.html

Might seem trivial, but if you've ever played Jenga, when was the last time the game ended by the tower coming straight down on itself? If you remove a block on the extremity, what usually happens is the top start to topple as a single chunk and only blows apart (significantly) when it hits the table/floor beyond the footprint. Yet the laws of physics were on a coffee break that evening.

You know I respect you Rocket. I wouldn't know where to begin on this one. I'll just say that comparing this to a game of Jenga, it's not the laws of physics that are on a coffee break. I know, I'm breaking your balls. The opportunity was just too ripe to pass.

You know I respect you Rocket. I wouldn't know where to begin on this one. I'll just say that comparing this to a game of Jenga, it's not the laws of physics that are on a coffee break. I know, I'm breaking your balls. The opportunity was just too ripe to pass.

While Grim is on a coffee break, 250Rocket replaces him on the forum.

Jenga because each "floor" is 3 members (blocks) as oppose to 24 main pillars with cross-members that had varying levels of damage. The example allows for a 5 year old to understand the concept that if you remove/weaken one side of the building, the other side still has strength thereby causing it to lean instead of fall straight down.

If you want to leave behind the simplified Jenga example and take the real thing.

My issue with the official story remains, how the hell does the chain reaction happen so instantaneous across the whole building that it falls so uniformly that you could have set up a laser level on the roof and it would have have been withing a degree or two end to end.

Starts at 2:30.

If it failed all floppy like the simulation, no questions about, I'd believe fire +impact damage were the cause of the collapse.

And my usual go to's to understand any situation better are 1) look to history and 2) to see who benefits.

I've mentioned it here before, Operation Northwoods https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods . It's not conspiracy theory, it's literally declassified documents about how the US government would attack it's own citizens, blame Cuba and use it as a declaration of war. But you're considered a fucking crackpot if you replace Castro/Cuba with Osama/Afghanistan. You know the only difference.... JFK had the conscious to swat it down, Dubya had a plan for war.

Which bring us to who benefits. On top of the huge payout for insurance on the towers, they got reason to pass the Patriot act and go gallivanting in the Middle East and North Africa

The wooden blocks from Jenga maintain their intergrity. They don't bend, stretch, get pulled or burn. They're not attached to one another either. They simply lose equilibrium.

1er stage a l'université chez Impérial Tobacco, la.journee débutait.

On avait mis les tv dans les salles de réunion, personne a travaillé cet AM là

C’est drôle, j’ai fait mon stage 2 là-bas en 2003. Mon stage s’est converti en gestion de fermeture d’usine.

C’est drôle, j’ai fait mon stage 2 là-bas en 2003. Mon stage s’est converti en gestion de fermeture d’usine.
Ahah stage 1 en 2001 j'étais dans les standards (qualité).je suis encore aujourd'hui impressionné par le niveau d'intégration SAP dans une shop j'ai encore jamais vu aussi intégré tu pouvais tout savoir en entrant un # de série de paquet de cigarettes!!

Back