Perhaps new daily

I might miss something. My wife actually wants a 2021 Passat R Line or a Disco Sport.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
The euro passat is way nicer than the one we have.

And bonus 100+ hp more

We have the "american" one wich is boring

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk

The euro passat is way nicer than the one we have.

And bonus 100+ hp more

We have the "american" one wich is boring

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
Europe is way nicer in general than here. I've not been there in over 6 months... Slowly dying inside

Care to explain? Seems like a good alternative golf R/S3 since you can get it in sedan/hatch/shitty4doorcoupe

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I don't think I want to lease something for myself. I rather just be done paying for it in 2-3 years and drive it till end of days.

Common
18d82fb4515a520197153f15212e04c1.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

I don't think I want to lease something for myself. I rather just be done paying for it in 2-3 years and drive it till end of days.
Then if you want to be different yet go under the radar, get a used Cadillac ELR.

Become the EV loving man that society wants you to become with a less practical Volt. You would never fill up the car since your commute would be less than the EV range.

I want you less grumpy, and you will be less grumpy when going to work on a couch.

Either way, you do you!

Inb4 used x5 diesel.

Then if you want to be different yet go under the radar, get a used Cadillac ELR.

Become the EV loving man that society wants you to become with a less practical Volt. You would never fill up the car since your commute would be less than the EV range.

I want you less grumpy, and you will be less grumpy when going to work on a couch.

Either way, you do you!

Inb4 used x5 diesel.

Less grump never. Anything good EVwise is still too pricy. I'm not going to fall for the Tesla scam of "estimated" fuel savings then get stuck buying a 55k model 3 only to save a couple $$ on gas every two weeks. Although then I could join the Tesla forums and discuss tire psi, calibrated gauges and torque wrenches. Not like the EV parking at IKEA will save time, I already park in those spots

Someone suggested 18 Buick Regal with will Insignia badges. Opel or Vauxhall

i like jags, came an inch of buying an xfr 2 times. the sound of the supercharged 5.0 in sport mode is hard to match. never tried xe but if ride and interrior is as nice as xf that would be my pick.

Back