Perhaps new daily

Gregster

Legacy Member
Used of course 30-32k range. Leaning towards something like an Alfa Giulia Ti, Jaguar XE, hell even Land Rover LR4.

BMW 3er F30 are yawn, Audi Yawn.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

In that list the LR4. I drove the lr3 for a few weeks and the lr4 for a day. Very solid feel, tank in winter and very confortable.

If there is anything mechanical to fix parts don’t seem to be a problem. Not cheap on gas.

The alfa and jag are inferior imo to their equivalent in audi and bmw.

In that list the LR4. I drove the lr3 for a few weeks and the lr4 for a day. Very solid feel, tank in winter and very confortable.

If there is anything mechanical to fix parts don’t seem to be a problem. Not cheap on gas.

The alfa and jag are inferior imo to their equivalent in audi and bmw.
So tired of Audi and BMW though. Something different would be nice

I get what you are saying, I feel the same but driving them back to back I still think the germans make better cars.

Volvo

I knew you would say that

I almost added: your shop is not geared to deal with volvos so keep looking at the british stuff. they both will be in the garage but the british stuff you can repair;)

I knew you would say that

I almost added: your shop is not geared to deal with volvos so keep looking at the british stuff. they both will be in the garage but the british stuff you can repair;)
Volvo is just not a brand I like. An Alfa I can deal with the Alfaness because it's so pretty and British because British

How do the XE drive? Do you see them at your shop?

I’d go LR4 or XE for the look as I’ve never driven any of them but because British.

Back