Thread de jogging/course à pied.

^ I'd be too embarassed to add any of you.. I suck at running. Also this weather is brutal.. I usually run after sunset but even at that....
No need to be embarrassed, its not a competition.We just try to stay healthy lol

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

No need to be embarrassed, its not a competition.We just try to stay healthy lol

+1 voir le monde courir même si sont ben plus vite ou lent c'est juste motivant.

Anyway rien se compare a moins de faire le même circuit la même journée. Élévation obstacles vent etc.

Last edited:
I do 3k here and there to stay healthy, but I hate running with every inch of my body lol.

Maybe that'll change when I drop another 5-10kg

+1 voir le monde courir même si sont ben plus vite ou lent c'est juste motivant.

Anyway rien se compare a moins de faire le même circuit la même journée. Élévation obstacles vent etc.

This!!

yeah its super motivating to see other people also run.

x2 we need a MR running Strava group!

Jai courus 10km pour la premiere fois today, mes jambes sont decalisées

Very nice but you shouldn't do 10k as a first run. Risking injury or muscle tears.

You should start a plan to break in your body and build cardio slowly, run by time not km for the first few weeks, run every other day and increase the time by 5-7% weekly.

J'essaye de me remettre motivé. J'ai fait 5km chaque semaine et là j'ai réussi à me motiver deux jours en ligne.

Pas encore capable de descendre à 25 minutes. Hier c'était 26:28 pis y ventait fort!

J'essaye de me remettre motivé. J'ai fait 5km chaque semaine et là j'ai réussi à me motiver deux jours en ligne.

Pas encore capable de descendre à 25 minutes. Hier c'était 26:28 pis y ventait fort!

dude I've been running since october 2021... and I still cannot break the 30 min mark.. jeez...

Very nice but you shouldn't do 10k as a first run. Risking injury or muscle tears.

You should start a plan to break in your body and build cardio slowly, run by time not km for the first few weeks, run every other day and increase the time by 5-7% weekly.

its my first 10km not my first run, im running like once per week maybe, i bike a lot so the cardio is ok, just the legs that can't follow lol

dude I've been running since october 2021... and I still cannot break the 30 min mark.. jeez...

Do 2 runs of 2-3km as fast as you can/week AFTER a 10-12 minute slow warm-up OR add more volume, which is more time consuming and harder. You will be breaking 30 minutes in 2 weeks. Also mind the weather, you will always be slower in anything above 25 degrees or 70% humidity.

its my first 10km not my first run, im running like once per week maybe, i bike a lot so the cardio is ok, just the legs that can't follow lol

Ahh ok. Running once per week is painful though. That is not often enough for the brain to create long term muscle memory especially as you get older. Try adding one more day in between, the run will feel much better and come easier.

Do 2 runs of 2-3km as fast as you can/week AFTER a 10-12 minute slow warm-up OR add more volume, which is more time consuming and harder. You will be breaking 30 minutes in 2 weeks. Also mind the weather, you will always be slower in anything above 25 degrees or 70% humidity.

Ahh ok. Running once per week is painful though. That is not often enough for the brain to create long term muscle memory especially as you get older. Try adding one more day in between, the run will feel much better and come easier.
Yeah, im not a runner tho. I just run when i dont have time to bike or when i travel.

cycling is my main sport, maybe one day if i have nice running shoes ill run more often eheh

j'ai recu un appel aujourdhui de l'hospital pour finalement avoir mon RDV de MRI le 30.

je vais finalement savoir a 100% cest quoi que j'ai au pied(ont est deja pasmal sur que cest un stress fracture de l'os qui est assé commun avec les courreurs)..sa fais presque 3 mois que j'attends.

au moin je vais pouvoir savoir cest quoi les prochaines etapes a prendre...mon pied feel pasmal mieux mais je veux pas trop courrir dessu constament et retarder la guerison.

hopefully I can run soon

^I hope it's nothing big.

I've been a but slacking off but hope to pick it up again once this weather cools down a bit.

I did a PR this week , 5k in 26.57 mins!
I want to go below 25 mins by the end of the summer , I run 2 times a week , always doing 5k Max.

What would be a good pace for someone that wants to eventually do a semi marathon??

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I did a PR this week , 5k in 26.57 mins!
I want to go below 25 mins by the end of the summer , I run 2 times a week , always doing 5k Max.

What would be a good pace for someone that wants to eventually do a semi marathon??

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
I ran my 5k a little under 25 (best ever 23:48 so I'm slow) and my 10k under 50 (49:47 PR so I run at the same pace 5 or 10).
That allowed me to do half marathon in just under 2h (1:58:44)

That pace is equivalent to 5:37

Back