EV Section

kdryden99

Hey Danny

With all the new EV's coming out in the next 5 years, what do you think of adding an EV only section? Especially with the popularity of Tesla might not be a bad idea?

EV owners are mostly not car enthusiasts that's why there are so few on this forum

They prefer to hang out with other fanboys on tesla only forums where no one will say anything against the brand or the owner.

Take this with a grain of salt, but it's not far from the truth ..

Hey Danny

With all the new EV's coming out in the next 5 years, what do you think of adding an EV only section? Especially with the popularity of Tesla might not be a bad idea?

90% des thread c'est du off topic.
C'est pas un forum de char ici...

EV owners are mostly not car enthusiasts that's why there are so few on this forum

They prefer to hang out with other fanboys on tesla only forums where no one will say anything against the brand or the owner.

Take this with a grain of salt, but it's not far from the truth ..

jai un hybrid pi jfais plus de mecanique que probablement 95% du monde ici.

jai un hybrid pi jfais plus de mecanique que probablement 95% du monde ici.
Mon voisin à un Tesla 3. Depuis 1 an. Il a au 3 semaines un Tesla avec un representant qui va gosser sur son char. Moulure, intérieur de porte,.ect

Mais il a le meilleur char au monde selon lui. J'suis pas convaicu. J'espère pour eux que sa marche Tesla.

You guys are funny. Last i checked EV's were cars. So the guy that buys a hybrid Ferrari, Porsche Taycan is not a car guy??? I think some people to realise that all manufacturers in 5 years will have an EV offering and that even though the Tesla might not be for you they at least are pushing for change. Im not necessarily a fan of all their gadgets but as a second car since i do way close to 30k kms a year its a good option. To say that guys who own EV's are not enthusiasts is pretty stupid.

You guys are funny. Last i checked EV's were cars. So the guy that buys a hybrid Ferrari, Porsche Taycan is not a car guy??? I think some people to realise that all manufacturers in 5 years will have an EV offering and that even though the Tesla might not be for you they at least are pushing for change. Im not necessarily a fan of all their gadgets but as a second car since i do way close to 30k kms a year its a good option. To say that guys who own EV's are not enthusiasts is pretty stupid.
You just prove my points by by being butthurt

Come on, were not talking Gemera or even Taycan here which no one owns.

You just prove my points by by being butthurt

Come on, were not talking Gemera or even Taycan here which no one owns.

Ok first I don't own one yet. Second so if I own a modified GTR for the weekend but then decide I want an EV as a daily this disqualifies me as a car enthusiast???

Ok first I don't own one yet. Second so if I own a modified GTR for the weekend but then decide I want an EV as a daily this disqualifies me as a car enthusiast???
Man can you just take it lightly

We're joking

We know there are ev car enthusiasts

But we also know they are fu*king butthurt as soon as we talk against EVs, just like vegans

All the more reason to have it's own section

LOL...you just proved his point again. Re-read post #2.

Most EV owners are into the tech and most Tesla owners are pompous, just want to be part of the club and turn crazy hostile as soon as you say anything negative about the car, company, or it's management. They then pound the table trying to convince you you're a dinosaur and you should convert as if it's some religion.

turn crazy hostile as soon as you say anything negative about the car, company, or it's management. They then pound the table trying to convince you you're a dinosaur and you should convert as if it's some religion.

LOL Last I checked most car guys do this. isnt this 90% of what car guys do anyways bash other brands? Thats what a forum is for talking about cars, not their latest tinder conquer.

Does everybody forget the nissan vs honda vs toyota vs subary of the 90's the muscle vs compact, the chevy vs ford vs dodge? We all once had brand loyalty we ALL did this. This is nothing new in the car world. Its the oldest story in the car world where henry ford got into a war with lincoln and mercury. Thats what being a car guy used to be. You believed in your car and the brand and you would argue you had the better car until you were blue in the face.

Always though these people were major morons and always stayed far away
I agree but this is also a generalization. At the end of the day i just thought it would be a good idea for an EV section since there will be more of them on the road and instead of flooding the general section and it becoming a flame war as this one has, it should have its own section

Back