How much do roofers make? The crew

rollingsound

They put in a lot of fucking work in a day, it's kind of nuts. Although I'd consider the good ones craftsmen, they aren't electricians or plumbers etc in terms of training. Just in terms of the amount of sweat they put into a job on an average long day I figure they should make a decent wage though, they deserve one.

I kind of want to use them as a baseline for a hard day's work for someone who doesn't necessarily have post secondary education or training.

Any experience with an hourly wage or a day rate for these guys?

Ce sont des chiffres régies par la CCQ, c'est pas comme si ont pouvait jouer sur le salaire offert, sauf si les heures ne sont pas déclarés.

Dans le cas contraire, le salaire va peut-être être différent, par contre il perd toutes les avantages reliés aux syndicats de la construction, qui sont à prendre en compte dans le salaire.

Il y a beaucoup de petit entrepreneurs qui font des toitures à leur compte, les salaires CCQ sont peut-être représentatif pour les quelques employés dans le domaine mais ça rien à voir avec ce que peut faire un entrepreneur.

I'm trying to make a point that a comp structure somewhere is completely borked (to the upside) people doing nothing getting way too fat. Using these guys (roofers) as my "hard days work" baseline and then build up from there based on experience/education/results etc. The overpaid guys want to make an argument about the "behind the scenes" work they're doing or travel stress etc. etc. ... OK well our baseline for our back of the napkin math is a guy busting ass from 7am to 6pm on ladders, we'll go up from there, what do you bring to the table.

They put in a lot of fucking work in a day, it's kind of nuts. Although I'd consider the good ones craftsmen, they aren't electricians or plumbers etc in terms of training. Just in terms of the amount of sweat they put into a job on an average long day I figure they should make a decent wage though, they deserve one.

I kind of want to use them as a baseline for a hard day's work for someone who doesn't necessarily have post secondary education or training.

Any experience with an hourly wage or a day rate for these guys?
Looking for a salary for someone working hard for another job?

Look at millwrights on large construction projects. They are union regulated I think.

Wtf que en 2020 50K c est encore possible?

comment monde fait pour arriver avec moin de 80k par annee?

Wtf que en 2020 50K c est encore possible?

comment monde fait pour arriver avec moin de 80k par annee?

dude ya crissement plein de monde qui font pas 80k$

Moi pis ma blonde combine on fait genre 138k$ on a une maison 2 char (un récent, l'autre vidange) on se prive pas pis on vie très bien. J'habite à Laval pas à st-lin non plus...

Si t'arrive pas avec 75k lache la poud

Back