Star Wars: Squadrons

j ai buy.
et j ai refund.

Je voulais jouer avec mon joystick et mon VR.

Le VR marche super bien. Mais les control son vraiment que fais pour clavier et sourie.

Possiblement le racheter si il y a une bonne patch.

j ai buy.
et j ai refund.

Je voulais jouer avec mon joystick et mon VR.

Le VR marche super bien. Mais les control son vraiment que fais pour clavier et sourie.

Possiblement le racheter si il y a une bonne patch.

Even the original game X-Wing VS Tie-Fighter (first game I played "competitively" in online ladders ) was better played with keyboard and mouse. It's just a better aiming input system for "FPS" type space shooters.

les contrôles sont chiants à la manette (PS4) mais tu peux tout reconfigurer, ça prend juste du temps

La VR c'est un must

Even the original game X-Wing VS Tie-Fighter (first game I played "competitively" in online ladders ) was better played with keyboard and mouse. It's just a better aiming input system for "FPS" type space shooters.

Yeah I think the meta to be competitive is a Trottle and the mouse.
The HAT of the trottle can manage most of the action.

Mouse to shoot and aim. I think speed and bost is everything.

Yeah I think the meta to be competitive is a Trottle and the mouse.
The HAT of the trottle can manage most of the action.

Mouse to shoot and aim. I think speed and bost is everything.

I haven't played the new one yet so I can really comment on the mechanic but from what I've seen, it seems very similar to the original one.

In the original version, you would control your speed by diverting powers to shields and lasers instead of dropping throttle and would be at 100% most of the time. So I am not even sure what a "throttle" joystick would do for this game. Keyboard shortcuts set to 33% 66%, 100% and match target is all I needed.

I haven't played the new one yet so I can really comment on the mechanic but from what I've seen, it seems very similar to the original one.

In the original version, you would control your speed by diverting powers to shields and lasers instead of dropping throttle and would be at 100% most of the time. So I am not even sure what a "throttle" joystick would do for this game. Keyboard shortcuts set to 33% 66%, 100% and match target is all I needed.

Oui il y a du throttle dans Squadrons.

J'ai également abusé des premiers jeux x-wing clavier souris et je crois que je cherche toujours à revivre cette expérience sans succès. La redirection du power shield/engine/weapons est plus basique mais présente.

J'ai acheté le jeu à sa sortie avec un hype incroyable, mais je me suis fait chier pendant une heure pour faire une seule mission en VR. J'avais pas réalisé que les contrôleurs Oculus ne seraient pas supportés, alors je me suis fait chier avec un joystick PS3, c'est vraiment désagréable de jouer avec ca.

Depuis je n'ai plus le temps de jouer et je voulais jouer en mode non VR pour ajuster mes contrôles et revenir en clavier souris mais là j'ai des problèmes avec ma nouvelle GPU lol.

Back