Chrysler/dodge....3.5 or hemi..rwd or awd?

Ok so any other make model cars that you might recommend? Preferably rwd but could go awd. Larger size car. Preferably not luxury car.
Fab

I used to pay it on my lightning!! Fait chier! What a stupid tax!

As for the topic in question, I would stick with the hemi! both the charger and the 300 are really fun to drive! Rwd + v8 = fun loool

Winter driving is good too! A good set of winter tires and ur set!

Ok so any other make model cars that you might recommend? Preferably rwd but could go awd. Larger size car. Preferably not luxury car.
Fab
Go to the next encan de disposition des biens du gouvernement du Québec. They have plenty of old police cars: fusion awd, charger 3.6, crown Victoria.

And over pay for junk.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
Even back in the day those auctions were mostly junk for city trucks and whatever. Last one I went to the crowd was going crazy for a Mazda 3 that had no keys and windows down...

The government of canada ones my dad bought old pick up trucks/ equipment. The army had square body Chevy trucks called CUCV. 4x4 and barebones

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Even back in the day those auctions were mostly junk for city trucks and whatever. Last one I went to the crowd was going crazy for a Mazda 3 that had no keys and windows down...

The government of canada ones my dad bought old pick up trucks/ equipment. The army had square body Chevy trucks called CUCV. 4x4 and barebones

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
I have access to trade helper, I wanted to start selling cars until I seen what these people trade in...

Here you go op
79c9e91af5d60f526e79794d254fb981.jpg

lol, gotta love the $2 Canadian Tire Amber reflector to cover up the hole left behind from whatever strobe or LED light was on there.

The band-aid approach.

The car probably still reeks of booze, piss and broken dreams.

You'd need to have a screw loose to think of this as a desirable car. They're no fast, they're not efficient and they're not super reliable either. At least the crown vics were tanks and had the screaming V8s.

Back