Le mal du 21e siècle: le conspirationniste

Changement de conspiration ....

QUI croit que le père de Justin Trudeau , c'est Fidel Castro ?

123438541_1607008279471569_3004373997256306805_n.jpg

Seulement les plus idiots des idiots.

Sure about that?

La théorie, quoique invraisemblable, se défend quand même.

Margaret est décrite comme assez wild, et Trudeau était swinger / playboy. Trudeau était pas mal vieux donc peut-être moins fringuant et fertile.

D'ailleurs, comment se fait-il que Justin ne démontre aucun signe de calvitie? :D

Moi j'ai plutot tendance à croire que Grim est le fils illégitime de Alex Jones. Voici une vidéo qui ne prouve rien mais les 55 premières secondes sont pissante:

Just remember, it's a conspiracy until it's not

yup.. very true. Especially When accusations of pedophilia are used, its very often used as a psy-op weapon by degenerates. Every time accusations of pedophilia are thrown out there, I roll my eyes. It's a sad state of affaire.

It's pretty fuckinb' horrible that people would cry worf about pedophilia to manipulate people's emotion.

But instead of being truthful, the contractors concocted an information campaign claiming pedophiles were operating in religious schools and parents shouldn’t send them there because their children would be in danger of being molested.

See what I did there?

Last edited:
I post an article about how the Canadian armed forces are conducted a propaganda operation on Canadian citizens something that would be labeled as a conspiracy theory were it not for the fact that they got caught.

One cuts out the link when quoting me and another brings up Qanon which, as commented, has nothing to do with the article.

Good job. Our government wants more people like you.

BTW, Q got so big because if you actually follow it, not random users with Qanon in their tagline on Twitter, it's quite plausible thus far. If it was really so far fetched more people would ignore it outright (a la flat earth). On that note, things like flat earth are artificially propped up and kept mainstream instead of naturally falling by the wayside because it's a good way to slander by association. Just add flat earthers to any other group you don't like and instant disdain by people who don't bother to understand.

I post an article about how the Canadian armed forces are conducted a propaganda operation on Canadian citizens something that would be labeled as a conspiracy theory were it not for the fact that they got caught.

One cuts out the link when quoting me and another brings up Qanon which, as commented, has nothing to do with the article.

Good job. Our government wants more people like you.

I don't feel like there is a big difference there.

The government trolled, it caught on, got caught.

Q started trolling, it caught on, the originators eventually outed themselves. The federalist (of all places) ran an article about this back in October I think.

Only difference is when the government got caught, no one believed that wolves were on the loose anymore while Q still has a following.

I don't feel like there is a big difference there.

The government trolled, it caught on, got caught.

Q started trolling, it caught on, the originators eventually outed themselves. The federalist (of all places) ran an article about this back in October I think.

Only difference is when the government got caught, no one believed that wolves were on the loose anymore while Q still has a following.

The most ironic part of it all is that big tech has carte blanche to collect, analyze and filter social media but people lose their shit whenever the government fesses up to browsing social media.

How dare the government read and collect anti-vaxxers / covid truther's twitter diarrhea? They thought they had some "privacy" when posting that non-sense for the whole world to see.

What does everyone think the military has been doing in Afghanistan for the past 20 years?

We're only willing to get manipulated for money. My government can't tell me shit.

The most ironic part of it all is that big tech has carte blanche to collect, analyze and filter social media but people lose their shit whenever the government fesses up to browsing social media.

How dare the government read and collect anti-vaxxers / covid truther's twitter diarrhea? They thought they had some "privacy" when posting that non-sense for the whole world to see.

What does everyone think the military has been doing in Afghanistan for the past 20 years?

We're only willing to get manipulated for money. My government can't tell me shit.

Yeah, it's like if someone knocks at your door and starts asking you questions like "Where we you yesterday night? What's the last thing you bought? What games do your kids play? How old are your kids? What school do hey go to? What international trips have you done? What is your political leaning? Do you often eat out at restaurants? Do you drink alcohol everyday? Do you own a fancy car? Do you work out often? Are you currently employed? Are you in an intimate relationship? Are you currently married? HAve you ever been divorced? Do you believe in conspiracy theories? Can you solve 3rd grade math problems? What's your highest level of education? What previous jobs have you held? For how long?"

You would be like who the fuck are you, get the fuck off my property.

But if the same guy offers you a free platform where you can straight up volunteer the same information and make it available to your social circle, or make it outright public in exchange for personal validation, you will do it in a heartbeat and not think twice about it.

"It's not the same thing."

No, of course not, because the guy is not standing right in front of you noting it down, I guess?

I think if we group our 3 favorite dystopian books fahrenheit 451 brave new world, 1984. It is future of the great reset.

the-future-you-wanted.jpg

here have home brew propaganda image.

propagande6.png

Always use the Globohomo artstyle.
noting is like a soulless corporate drawing

Back