The end of a era is near

Il était une fois des mécaniciens et modifieux de chars qui n'en revenaient pas qu'on ait abandonné les carburateurs.

C'est aux USA. Ici la Civic commence à 23 475 pour le coupé de base.
Là ça dit 25k la sedan 2021 (configurateur Honda.ca) mais je peux pas croire qu'il n'y aura pas un trim plus cheap une fois qu'il ne restera plus de 2020 ni de Fit.

Là ça dit 25k la sedan 2021 (configurateur Honda.ca) mais je peux pas croire qu'il n'y aura pas un trim plus cheap une fois qu'il ne restera plus de 2020 ni de Fit.
Fit was never competitive vs the domestically built and volume Civic. Great little car though

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Fit was never competitive vs the domestically built and volume Civic. Great little car though

Format et magic seat super, handling nerveux, mais tellement bruyant et inconfortable vs plusieurs compétiteurs. 3000rpm à 100kmh en 6ième vitesse c'est ridicule.

Commences par travailler, tu vas soudainement trouver que tout sera plus abordable.

As-tu une job pour moi? J'ai un beau c.v. et bulletin.

Format et magic seat super, handling nerveux, mais tellement bruyant et inconfortable vs plusieurs compétiteurs. 3000rpm à 100kmh en 6ième vitesse c'est ridicule.
I don't remember it reving that high. My father in law had one on a lease buster deal and I drove it pretty often.

Only crappy part was the fit spécifique battery that cost 200$.

I don't remember it reving that high. My father in law had one on a lease buster deal and I drove it pretty often.

Only crappy part was the fit spécifique battery that cost 200$.

Automatic model revs much lower (like 2300 rpm) but for the manual model, they ruined it by wanting to please reviewers who used to complain about Honda's lack of torque. I tried the 2015+ and the 6th gear is geared like the 5th gear on the 2009-2014.

Front legroom is really poor too, I'm 6'3 and I could use 3-4 more inches of legroom.

Automatic model revs much lower (like 2300 rpm) but for the manual model, they ruined it by wanting to please reviewers who used to complain about Honda's lack of torque. I tried the 2015+ and the 6th gear is geared like the 5th gear on the 2009-2014.

Front legroom is really poor too, I'm 6'3 and I could use 3-4 more inches of legroom.
This was a stick car.

J'espère qu'ils vont mettre une cvt pour permettre une meilleur consommation d'essence comme tout bon japonais sait le faire.

The end of the bait and switch era?

AKA the starting from XX.XXX base model with the parts bin transmission meant to draw people in to the dealer with a low advertised price? You know the one with the mismatched ratios so it wouldn't cast any shadows on the automatic model with their posted MPG numbers?

With the SI and Type R being stick only AFAIK, it's not like the enthusiasts are missing out. The cheapskates will be thrilled they're not being "upsold" on the auto and will enjoy their stripped down commuters just the same.

25k pour une civic de base c'est juste ridicule, j'ai meme pas paye mon wrangler flambette ce prix la wtf.

I bought my Si for that kind of money. We're moving toward becoming Venezuela and at this rate the 2026 models will start at $40k

La bte manuelle ne sera plus offerte dans la si on plus me semble...

Je sais pas si c'est parce qu'on est au quebec mais quand je regarde des voitures stationne dans la rue, je vois encore des tonnes de mazda 3 et civic manuelle.

Dommage..

Par contre ma blonde est passer d'un 2.0 manuelle à un 1.5T cvt et je dois vous avouez préférer le 2ième comme daily même si je suis un très grand fan des manuelles.

Back