Religion of peace strike again

Je m enuie des motards.

Au moins avec les motards on savait a quoi s'attendre pis y prenaient pas les jokes de motards personnelles.

Comme le debut de Terminator quand il rentre chez le bar de motards pis il leur calisse une volee et ils ont l'air d'une gang d'imbeciles.

S'ils faisaient ca aujourd'hui mais Termy rentrait chez une mosquee ce serait un desastre geopolitique.

Watchez ben la réponse molle de notre bi-curieux en chef :'' Le Canada euuh, dénonce beaucoup, eeuuhh,, le geste des gens méchant, de toute les origines, et communauté différente. La diversité,eeuuhh, est notre force''

Just another day, nobody really cares anymore as we are numbed to this reality as well as nothing will change.

“I say this with the outmost clarity — we will not give in to terrorism,” he said after visiting the scene of a deadly attack in Nice."
LOL and what exactly is he gonna do about it

Au moins avec les motards on savait a quoi s'attendre pis y prenaient pas les jokes de motards personnelles.

Comme le debut de Terminator quand il rentre chez le bar de motards pis il leur calisse une volee et ils ont l'air d'une gang d'imbeciles.

S'ils faisaient ca aujourd'hui mais Termy rentrait chez une mosquee ce serait un desastre geopolitique.

les motards ont un code dhonneur quand meme

Bon, voilà que les Islamistes du Québec veulent nous faire peur.

Jouer avec le feu = "je vous garantis une rétribution disproportionnée parce que je vous ai interdit de vous exprimer sur les caricatures de Mahomet parce que ça me dérange dans ma petite tête d'islamiste"

Il ce cache meme plus leur violance.

L'ex-premier ministre de la Malaisie a mentionné sur les réseaux sociaux qu'il est justifiable aux Musulmans, par leur droit divin conféré par allah, de tuer des millions de Français car ceux-ci le méritent et qu'il faut faire attention aux sentiments d'autrui.... + particulièrement aux sentiments exprimés par des Musulmans.

https://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/...ns-ont-le-droit-de-tuer-des-francais-20201029

Ça me semble mesuré comme propos et réponse. Il dois faire partir des islamistes et non pas du 1% so c'est correct.

Brahim Aouissaoui - Tunisian national born in 1999 first arrived in Europe on the southern Italian island of Lampedusa.

I was actually willing to put a little $100 down that it would be some dude named Sum Ting Wong but sadly I was wrong.

fs7gdsl5q8w51.jpg

This is a translation of what he posted in Russian on his instagram
He's the most dominant fighter who just retired last weekend after a stellar 29:0 record...
I mean I wish religion didn't have to be involved in sports but alas, for him it was stronger than him.

Instead of condemning the cowardly act of stabbing and killing 3 innocent people he posts this.
I cannot hide my disappointment.

^ le terme c est pas Peace be upon him?

Je suis solide contre Idieology de islam.

mais Je trust pas les posts. Il y a trop de fake sur internet.

https://i.redd.it/fs7gdsl5q8w51.jpg

This is a translation of what he posted in Russian on his instagram
He's the most dominant fighter who just retired last weekend after a stellar 29:0 record...
I mean I wish religion didn't have to be involved in sports but alas, for him it was stronger than him.

Instead of condemning the cowardly act of stabbing and killing 3 innocent people he posts this.
I cannot hide my disappointment.

Remplacez,
Muslims par Satanists
Allah par Lucifer
Mohammed par Aleister Crowley
God par Satan

Et le texte fait encore du sens.

I follow him on Instagram and he did post it in Russian, someone translated it

I google translate to this, which isn't any better lol
INB4 Khabib fans start doing silly things
I'm surprised covid didn't change his view on religion

From Russian part:
"May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is swift in calculation and you will see it.
We are Muslims, we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives and all other people close to our hearts. Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, the end is always for the God-fearing.
------------------
Indeed, those who revile Allah and His Messenger, Allah cursed in this world and in the Hereafter and prepared for them humiliating torments."

Arabic part translates to:
"May God curse the face of this amputee and all of their followers who hurt the feeling of more than half a billion Muslims under the guise of freedom
God humiliated them in this world and the hereafter God is quick to reckon
We Muslims love our Messenger and Prophet Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, more than our mothers, fathers, sons, and husbands, and from all of God’s creation, glory be to Him.
Believe me, these provocations will come out of their necks and the consequence for the righteous
Holy Quran 33:57
------------------
For those who offend Allah and His Messenger, God will curse them in this world and in the Hereafter, and He has prepared for them a humiliating punishment"

Pourquoi le double standard des criss de vidange islamistes qui ont le droit de dire a mort pratiquement tous le reste de la planète, mais que Steve de Saint-Lin écrit ; fuck les musulmans ... le Swat débarque chez lui ....

Bon , ça prend une guerre sainte !

Tu le sais pas déjà, c'est juste les islamistes qui ont le droit de déclencher la guerre sainte. Et, une guerre sainte selon les islamistes, c'est que tout le monde qu'à part eux doivent se laisser tuer au nom de leur dieu. Comme ça, ils pourront vivre dans une utopie musulmane.

Back