Vous faites quoi quand un garagiste vous viole?

Moi je pense que tout propriétaire de garage a l'doua de bien vivre.

Fixed
C'est clair, sont mécaniciens.
DOUA.jpg

Une seule version de l'histoire... 400$ pour monter des pneus? Voyons donc, il manque des bouts à ton histoire

Sérieux, je comprends ta réaction, mais l'histoire est la au complet. Je m'attendais a payer un peu plus cher pour qu'il réutilise mes TPMS, mais il a clairement exagéré et m'a jamais rappeler pour me dire que ça allait coûter plus cher que mettre des neufs.

Lol ur a sucker

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Weird comment from a mechanic. Hope you're not stealing your customers like that too...
Understand maybe covid has it's toll on you guys, but we are all in the same boat. Not a reason to be unethical and unprofessional.

lol @ $100 par coin pour monter des pneus et TPMS.

T'aurais du demander un estimé! Jamais dans 100 ans que j'aurais payer ce prix la!

Ouin maintenant ils vont me trouver weird de demander un estimé pour un monter/balancé et réinstaller des TPMS, mais je me ferais pas avoir 2 fois.

Sérieux, je comprends ta réaction, mais l'histoire est la au complet. Je m'attendais a payer un peu plus cher pour qu'il réutilise mes TPMS, mais il a clairement exagéré et m'a jamais rappeler pour me dire que ça allait coûter plus cher que mettre des neufs.

Weird comment from a mechanic. Hope you're not stealing your customers like that too...
Understand maybe covid has it's toll on you guys, but we are all in the same boat. Not a reason to be unethical and unprofessional.

Ouin maintenant ils vont me trouver weird de demander un estimé pour un monter/balancé et réinstaller des TPMS, mais je me ferais pas avoir 2 fois.

Je comprends pas. Pourquoi ça te coûterait plus cher de réutiliser les sensors (je comprends qu'ils étaient pas installés et que tu veux en installer des used que tu avait déjà) vs en mettre des neufs? C'est pas clair.

Post ta facture. Je veux voir ce qu'il y a d'écrit.

Mount and balance is around 80-120$ these days. 4x straps for TPMS because Ford and 4 sensors is what I gather. What's the bitching about?

There are 3 sides to a story.. the client , the shop and what gets posted on the net.

Why don't you post the invoice ?

Mount and balance is around 80-120$ these days. 4x straps for TPMS because Ford and 4 sensors is what I gather. What's the bitching about?

There are 3 sides to a story.. the client , the shop and what gets posted on the net.

Why don't you post the invoice ?

Just read. He reused the old sensors.

Now if you think this is normal, thanks for your honesty. Now we know another place to avoid.

Le moin possible ici aussi. Juste avoir un set de rim pour les pneu d'hiver afin d'éviter la folie des changements de pneu 2X par année ca vaut la peine, au minimum en terme de temps.

Just read. He reused the old sensors.

Now if you think this is normal, thanks for your honesty. Now we know another place to avoid.
Post the invoice and I'll go through it with you. Without the invoice we can't know for sure what was charged or done

It's normal to be charged according if the work and goods provided were needed. How dare you fucking "now we know another place to avoid. Go fuck yourself , judging by your previous posts with issues and wanting to spend as little as possible clients like you need to be fired

I'm so happy my car doesn't have tpms! What a useless technology! Another reason for a garage to charge more

Post the invoice and I'll go through it with you. Without the invoice we can't know for sure what was charged or done

It's normal to be charged according if the work and goods provided were needed. How dare you fucking "now we know another place to avoid. Go fuck yourself , judging by your previous posts with issues and wanting to spend as little as possible clients like you need to be fired

Nice. You are condescending and looking for trouble, and when you find it, you get all worked up...

What's the bitching about?

Lol ur a sucker

j'comprends comment ça t'avais pas eu d'estimé avant... en même temps, comme greg demande, en voyant la facture on pourrait voir ce qui cloche.

Lol, you insult the guy and expect him to promote your place

Back