Vous faites quoi quand un garagiste vous viole?

Lol, you insult the guy and expect him to promote your place
You know what's funny. Everyone blames the shop but as I posted there are 3 sides to the story. Let's see the invoice but he's refusing to post it. I forgot in Quebec you aren't allowed to make money and have to work for free. Let's go through it and see exactly what was done

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

You know what's funny. Everyone blames the shop but as I posted there are 3 sides to the story. Let's see the invoice but he's refusing to post it. I forgot in Quebec you aren't allowed to make money and have to work for free. Let's go through it and see exactly what was done

Maybe u should have started with that instead of calling him fucktard off the bat. I dont get that mentality where 'everyone else makes money instead of me' . When I was making 6.25 an hour , I dont go blaming society. And yea, majority of garages tries to sell u shit u dont need

Maybe u should have started with that instead of calling him fucktard off the bat. I dont get that mentality where 'everyone else makes money instead of me' . When I was making 6.25 an hour , I dont go blaming society. And yea, majority of garages tries to sell u shit u dont need
Still waiting for his invoice. Sadly dishonest places ruin it for all but as I said there are several sides to each story. If you don't like my posts add me to ignore/block

ta l'air du gars typique que le gros black de Bell viens changer le décodeur de Bell a tout les semaines seulement quand ta femme est seul a la maison

est-ce qu'on parle de 345$ + taxe ?
est-ce du 20 low profile ?
est-ce que tu as eu des poids collés ?
azote ?
est-ce que tu as eu droit à un café ? :p
combien le taux horaire quand tu amènes tes pièces ? 120$/h ?

Damn je l aime mon garage du coin de rue. Je lui ai amené 4 pneus neufs et 4 roues sans valves dans le 16 pouces pour monter tout ca. Je lui dis combien? Si cash, 60$

Merci bonsoir

j'comprends comment ça t'avais pas eu d'estimé avant... en même temps, comme greg demande, en voyant la facture on pourrait voir ce qui cloche.

Les estimés, c'est bien beau, mais il reste que les surprises sont toujour possible.

Les estimés, c'est bien beau, mais il reste que les surprises sont toujour possible.
Il est justement sensé t'appeler s'il y a un imprévu versus l'estimation puis tu décide de continuer ou non.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Il est justement sensé t'appeler s'il y a un imprévu versus l'estimation puis tu décide de continuer ou non.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

En effet.

Mais bon.

Effectivement 400$ ca semble vraiment cher.

Mais tant et aussi longtemps qu'on a pas toutes les infos, impossible de dire que le prix n'est pas justifié.

JeeZ. No time to fuck around trying to get this here. And there's plenty of sensitive info on it.

But ill give you the rough numbers

100$ unmounting and mounting the tires
115$ for the tpms bands
100$ to install the tpms bands
30$ for nitrogen that i did not ask for
15$ for the valves
40$ to program the tpms that were already on the truck. That i don't get btw. Why should they be reprogrammed anyway?

So 400tx in

If you read the topic by the way, i didn't come here asking if I got ripped off. I know this already.

I came here asking what you guys do when this happens.

Seems with the awnsers so far, there's nothing much you can do.

JeeZ. No time to fuck around trying to get this here. And there's plenty of sensitive info on it.

But ill give you the rough numbers

100$ unmounting and mounting the tires
115$ for the tpms bands
100$ to install the tpms bands
30$ for nitrogen that i did not ask for
15$ for the valves
40$ to program the tpms that were already on the truck. That i don't get btw. Why should they be reprogrammed anyway?

So 400tx in

If you read the topic by the way, i didn't come here asking if I got ripped off. I know this already.

I came here asking what you guys do when this happens.

Seems with the awnsers so far, there's nothing much you can do.

Protection du consommateur??
I thought in Quebec the garage had the obligation to provide you the estimate upfront which you need to sign before any work statts.
Hell even canadian tire does this

Protection du consommateur??
I thought in Quebec the garage had the obligation to provide you the estimate upfront which you need to sign before any work statts.
Hell even canadian tire does this

That used to be the case a few years ago but i noticed they seemed to have stopped applying the law to the letter.

Back