Uniquement les Veterans devraient avoir le droit vote.

I was being a jackass. Everyone should have the right to equal representation.

Let's make sure the disenfranchised stay poor by giving them less rights than the rich. What a bunch of fucking clowns.

Maybe we should make it a minimum. Only people who pay at least 30% income tax should vote, so millionaires playing tax schemes have no say in their future as well.

Maybe unmarried people shouldn't have a say either, they obviously aren't family material, and don't have a skin in the future game.
I dont think it should be based on revenues or wealth, but on capacity of having meaningful thoughts.

You know, people who dont know the capital of canada or believes that you can promise anything during electoral periods, well these people shoudn't rightfully have the right to vote. Why would your opinion mater and should be taken into consideration in the process of selecting the next leader of the country if you are dumb as fuck ?

We should limit votes to the amount of fingers we have on our hands. Someone with 9 fingers gets a vote removed, penalized for having made a wrong decision in life.

Also if you only speak one language, -1 vote. Only logical.

ahahahah J'tai presque cru

Relying on government to improve your station in life is a surefire way of ending up going nowhere.

I agree 100%. However, living in a system where government ensures you stay poor is just as bad. I thought that was the entire Republican mantra on why minorities should walk away from the Democrats.

I agree 100%. However, living in a system where government ensures you stay poor is just as bad. I thought that was the entire Republican mantra on why minorities should walk away from the Democrats.

Why is the government to blame if you’re poor? Im not rich, and i’ve made mistakes money wise in the past, yet i still consider myself to be living pretty good. Good job with decent pay, condo, good car, i travel normally twice a year....

People need to wake up and look in the mirror...

Last edited:
He approves of this thread

tenor.gif

Why is the government to blame if you’re poor? Im not rich, and i’ve made mistakes money wise in the past, yet i still consider myself to be living pretty good. Good job with decent pay, condo, good car, i travel normally twice a year....

People need to wake up and look in the mirror...

“As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose--that it may violate property instead of protecting it--then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder.”

"How social scientists brought our world to the brink of chaos". That's what they're doing right now. The social scientist types like "let's pander to people because they have darker skin", "gender is a social construct", "there are more than two genders", "people of darker skin can't be racist" etc.

The kind who major in courses like gender studies, sociology

“As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose--that it may violate property instead of protecting it--then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder.”

"How social scientists brought our world to the brink of chaos". That's what they're doing right now. The social scientist types like "let's pander to people because they have darker skin", "gender is a social construct", "there are more than two genders", "people of darker skin can't be racist" etc.

The kind who major in courses like gender studies, sociology

You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

what you are describing is slavery. that's a right wing extreme. waiting for other people's taxes to make your life better is called communism, and it's the other extreme. neither is desirable and neither gives a decent life to most people.

what you are describing is slavery. that's a right wing extreme. waiting for other people's taxes to make your life better is called communism, and it's the other extreme. neither is desirable and neither gives a decent life to most people.

Depends on what is being made better. The collection of taxes to build interstate/country highways has lead to an increase of wealth for everyone.

No one wants to pay taxes, but we all use things built by taxes every day. Many people shit on Canadas social healthcare system, but have not had to live without it. It's easy to say that you are currently employed, and could afford a good healthcare plan, but that time you fell and broke your arm climbing a tree didn't mean your parents needed to sell the car to pay the bill.

As Canadians, our quality of life is so high that we forget how good we actually have it.

Depends on what is being made better. The collection of taxes to build interstate/country highways has lead to an increase of wealth for everyone.

No one wants to pay taxes, but we all use things built by taxes every day. Many people shit on Canadas social healthcare system, but have not had to live without it. It's easy to say that you are currently employed, and could afford a good healthcare plan, but that time you fell and broke your arm climbing a tree didn't mean your parents needed to sell the car to pay the bill.

As Canadians, our quality of life is so high that we forget how good we actually have it.

Canada is not an extreme. we have a safety net we can fall back on, and we can make more if we work more. so pretty much fair to everyone, although there are too many people abusing the free money at the beginning of the month (not talking about cerb, but regular welfare). that comes with higher taxes for those who work.

JE suis pour le service militaire obligatoire de 2 ans à partir de 18 ans!!!

Facile de supporter des choses que l'on n'aurais pas besoin de faire soi-même.

Ils feraient quoi de leurs journées ce beau monde la? Le service millitaire obligatoire ça fais juste du sens si t'as un ennemi pratiquement a tes portes. Les pays scandinaves le font a cause de la russie. Israel a cause de ses voisins. Nous? Aucune raison de le faire.

Ils feraient quoi de leurs journées ce beau monde la? Le service millitaire obligatoire ça fais juste du sens si t'as un ennemi pratiquement a tes portes. Les pays scandinaves le font a cause de la russie. Israel a cause de ses voisins. Nous? Aucune raison de le faire.

CHSLD + COVID 4life

Eul se tu ce qui feraient moe. Des routes? Des lignes blanches? Aller à l'école... m'en calisse ben. Mais 2 ans de drill feraient pas de tord à grand monde...

Envoyé de mon LM-G850 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back