Owner burned his Mercedes GT63 AMG cuz of check engine light 🤣

SRB-TEAM

story short, 13k km check engine light is on , passed by service several times, mercedes take car and give car back few days later by saying that they fixed . Same day , check engine light is back . 5 times for service , mercedes start to ignore him and give him some b.s story . He send message to official mercedes and they ignore him . He bring car to basic mercedes shop were thry found that clamp charge pipe was loose , and another plastic hose broke and almost ductaped with non oem parts . Car still on warranty . After all this he decided to burn 🔥 this car lol. 5.1 millions view in 13h probably gonna bring him few time more then wat this car cost

In today's episode of dumb shit with comrade Oligarch Jr., we burn a mercedes. Because reasons.

сука блять

Ça me semble être un gosse de riche qui veut tout immédiatement sinon il pique une crise. Pas grave, papa va m'en acheter une autre voiture.

Ça me semble être un gosse de riche qui veut tout immédiatement sinon il pique une crise. Pas grave, papa va m'en acheter une autre voiture.

No c est pas ce genre du monde . En russie youtube fonction diffirent avec les sponsors, les monteurs dans tout sort de marde etc . Ils peuvent faire 10-20k us par mois sans aucun trouble . Lui c est un de crosseur qui a fait promotion de jeux en ligne fake etc .ses parents sont pas riche .

In today's episode of dumb shit with comrade Oligarch Jr., we burn a mercedes. Because reasons.

сука блять

As much as for normal ppl is dumb shit , for others like him, its make money . Its a show , show its buisness , buisness its money and in that case its alot of money . If he decided to do this, he know that he gonna get alot of hype that gonna explode this video and gonna bring him more money then price of this mercedes . We live in 2020 whennyou dont need to do smart stuff , you need to do dumb shhit cuz that wat ppl waiting for .

Pourquoi les russes (surtout dans les vidéos de dashcam) mettent toujours dla musique vraiment louche ?!
C'est juste pour les views son truc, what a waste

I understand the monetization of subs and shit. I’m just staying I don’t think you get away with that shit as the average joe in Russia.

Odds are his dad is either high level gov or on the board of a natural gas Corp.

I understand the monetization of subs and shit. I’m just staying I don’t think you get away with that shit as the average joe in Russia.

Odds are his dad is either high level gov or on the board of a natural gas Corp.

Nothing then that . Youtube in russia work diffirent . Stereotype of rich daddy is old now . Cuz you can make money diffirent ways . =)

Probablement volé en Allemagne

Oui, et ils ont remis le km a 0 et apres ils on vendu ca au concesionnaire MB. Et le dealer l'as vendu au gars comme brand new avec garantie inclus.
Chose qui font en Russie, you know...

As much as for normal ppl is dumb shit , for others like him, its make money . Its a show , show its buisness , buisness its money and in that case its alot of money . If he decided to do this, he know that he gonna get alot of hype that gonna explode this video and gonna bring him more money then price of this mercedes . We live in 2020 whennyou dont need to do smart stuff , you need to do dumb shhit cuz that wat ppl waiting for .

I'm just glad SRB-TEAM the og russian gangster is back

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back