photo de vos home gym setup

Avec l'annonce ce soir d'un autre report de l'ouverture des gyms (11 janvier) et encore, je considère réellement me pogner une paire de ce genre de dumbbell! Je me demandais justement si les knockoff avaient un minimum de qualité pour être considérés, plutôt que les originaux Bowflex.

Exemple, le mécanisme va tu briser dans 2 mois, ou je risque tu qu'un dumbbell se vide de ses plates dans ma face pendant que je l'utilise... Quelqu'un en a acheté ici?

Les Bowflex dans le used sont hors de prix depuis mars!

C'est certain qu'il y a des qualitées différente pour les DB ajustable mais a 580$ moi j'essayerais si j'en aurais pas déja.

y'en as tu qui on des punching bag?

Je me demande si je l'installe sur un trust comment ça fait shaker la maison.
Je mettrait bien un stand mais caliss sa prend de la place...

Fuk the stand, you cant move properly around the bag to work your foot work I would avoid it unless no choice but to use a stand (unless you never boxed and dont really move around the bag). Not sure what is a trust - I have 3 bags at home, 2 are on i-beams added during covid and one free standing that is also an idea you can look at, very install no issues with any shaking been hitting them daily for months.

Fuk the stand, you cant move properly around the bag to work your foot work I would avoid it unless no choice but to use a stand (unless you never boxed and dont really move around the bag). Not sure what is a trust - I have 3 bags at home, 2 are on i-beams added during covid and one free standing that is also an idea you can look at, very install no issues with any shaking been hitting them daily for months.

oh well a truss... sorry

Any picture of your installation?

Truss
qokoBa5D7TIb-WRwEcjfs3avjRg3SL6ff_j-9NRyJIBLlRR4yaNiInpHWBZGwOE1J_SFwdVdvZvcuflNxGsFoS6fPvYBNsgtR5HqOPYjNh4vf-3pMy1PTQzVRYHpjGyLNjrfK9XpKUN-iA

This is what I did, nothing fancy or complicated - bag is ~80lbs - you can use / add a special spring that greatly reduces noise and beam strain - you will notice I did not use chains as they are SUPER NOISY. I have not had any issues in months of usage, and I used to box a bit for a few years so I hit it pretty hard at times :

20201123-153019.jpg

Free standing bags are also great - can be moved around and usually easier on the hands as the foam is usually softer than heavy bags :

2228.gif

Heavy bag spring - not my install but you get the idea :

heavy-bag-spring.jpg

If you have exposed beams, you can obviously make it look better, and more sturdy if need be for heavier bags like 100-150lbs.

i think i will get a 100lbs bag. I dont like them to swing around to much and i do kicks too. ( i did boxing and muay thai )

It's been a couple of years without hitting anything but since i now have a home it's king of a child hood dream.
I got suspended ceiling in this spot so it could be an easy install. I just need to know hot big i need to reinforce those truss (old 1985 home)

Well, then you know what to get if you used to fight, wrote all that for nothing lol

Love Muay Thai, been following for years, get Banana bag !

Well, then you know what to get if you used to fight, wrote all that for nothing lol

Love Muay Thai, been following for years, get Banana bag !

What i need to know is more how to reinforce the truss in the best way.
I want to make sure i dont do structural dmg and everything shaking everywhere.

But thanks for all :)

NB. I will probably start with a boxing bag first

@Steak if you decide to buy I have new in box Hydro Strike 100lbs boxing bag. 130$. Never had the chance to install it, dont have the space in my basement with 3 bags already in place. Located west island.

Screen-Shot005.jpg

Last edited:
I know its made for this but i Will never hang 100lbs of water in my house.

Way to scary

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

all good, not trying to oversell but in the future don't hesitate to buy one tons of pros use them, they probably hit harder than me and you. Never heard a problem or anything causing major leaks besides the filling hole that can leak. I love the feeling of them, if you never tried one you should, very easy on the hands and wrists. but its only for boxing, cant really kick this.

Le setup dans la nouvelle maison est pas encore terminé mais j'ai tout déménagé mon stock. PowerRack avec la poulie haute, powerblock 90lbs , Ezbars et plein de cossins. ça prends pas bein bein plus de stock pour réussir à faire de bons entrainements poids libre.

20190202_202147.jpg

y'en as tu qui on des punching bag?

Je me demande si je l'installe sur un trust comment ça fait shaker la maison.
Je mettrait bien un stand mais caliss sa prend de la place...

Moi j’ai eu un punching bag chez mes parents vissé sur un beam et je faisais shaker toute la maison à 15 ans lol. Jamais essayé avec un spring comme NisMobile a montré, j’avais pas pensé à ca c’est brillant.

Sinon moi j’ai acheté ca et j’adore :

BOB-Body-Opponent-Bag--2.jpg

C’est sur que c’est fixe donc tu peux pas vraiment profiter de l’élan que le punching bag suspendu donne pour travailler ton jeu de pieds, par contre c’est vraiment cool pour la précision et apprendre à fesser aux bonnes places lol, rien de plus satisfaisant qu’une bonne gauche dans les côtes haha.

À 500$ c’est juste vraiment trop cher pour ce que c’est, mais j’ai été patient et j’en à trouvé un à 250$ sur kijiji

Back